Trading Layouts Swap **CLOSED Send layouts by September 14**

I'm so glad you liked the layout. I actually was experimenting with the magic mesh. I will be using it on my next pages.
This was a fun swap. I'm glad I was a part of it.
Cindy

I received my layout from Bearbear today and I :love: it!!!!! I would never have chosen those papers and they are so incredibly perfect. I love that they do such a wonderful job accenting the pictures. Thank you soooo, soooo much!

Thank you again, Bearbear!!!!

All finished my layout (I know I'm late - my partner and I worked that out). Now how the heck to I mail it? I haven't read the whole thread so sorry if someone already posted that.

THey are 12x12.

No problem. I have yours finished too I just need to get it ready to mail and go to the PO. With DH out of town I won't make it until Wednesday though but then it will be on its way.

No problem. I have yours finished too I just need to get it ready to mail and go to the PO. With DH out of town I won't make it until Wednesday though but then it will be on its way.

We were sure a great match! I won't get to the PO till tomorrow or Wed myself so we should get them at the same time.

I swear I am always very prompt!

Maria

Okay, if you haven't sent your layouts to your partner PLEASE let me know your status.

SusieStone & Rlovew
Fannf to Katdisney
TPCShauna to Tiggermei
JennyL & MissesDisney
New England Eeyore to Momx3boys

I just remembered that I never posted the pictures of my layouts. Boy, am I a lame swapee. I'll do that tonight. :flower3:

Okay, if you haven't sent your layouts to your partner PLEASE let me know your status.

SusieStone & Rlovew
Fannf to Katdisney
TPCShauna to Tiggermei
JennyL & MissesDisney

I sent mine out on Friday.

Thank you Jenny and Suzanne. :)

Suzanne, I would have thought they would have come by now. I hope they get here soon. :)

Got mine today - thanks so much Jenny - they look great!

What did you use for the disney font cutout?

Mine went out Saturday morning from a regional PO so you should have them by tomorrow for sure!

Maria

SusieStone & Rlovew
Fannf to Katdisney
TPCShauna to Tiggermei
JennyL & MissesDisney

Susie and I are keeping in touch but her floor and my hostessing got in the way of this swap for a little while. Niether of us have sent but I plan to send by the end of the week and Susie is starting over on mine since her wet floor (washing manchine breakdown) ruined what she had started on for me. I know she had a few swaps to finish up (with larger numbers of people waiting) before she was going to have a minute to cath her breath and get to this one.

Rebecca

Susie and I are keeping in touch but her floor and my hostessing got in the way of this swap for a little while. Niether of us have sent but I plan to send by the end of the week and Susie is starting over on mine since her wet floor (washing manchine breakdown) ruined what she had started on for me. I know she had a few swaps to finish up (with larger numbers of people waiting) before she was going to have a minute to cath her breath and get to this one.

Rebecca

Okay, thanks Rebecca, as long as you two are in two touch and fine with everything. :)

Thanks for letting us know Maria. :)

Thanks for offering to do Kat some pages Buffy and Ann. I had offered too. ;) So Kat, since you are in such high demand, it doesn't matter to me what you would like to do. But, let one of us do you some pages. :)

Just need to hear from TPCShauna.

Got mine today - thanks so much Jenny - they look great!

What did you use for the disney font cutout?

Mine went out Saturday morning from a regional PO so you should have them by tomorrow for sure!

Maria

I used my Wishblade. I really don't use it enough but I do love it.

I also got mine yesterday. I love the pages and thanks for the extra pictures. I can't wait to show my sister the next time I see her.

I'm a little late on posting these, but here are the lovely pages MazdaUK did for my pictures:
IMG_2883.jpg
IMG_2884.jpg

I finished Tiggermei's pages and I really like them. Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to pack them up and mail them yet. DH has been very ill and I haven't been home one evening yet this week. I will pack up tonight and get it in the mail for you tomorrow. Sorry about the delay. At least my scrapper's block finally went away and I was able to make them really cute!

Looking forward to seeing them. I'm sure they are very wonderful. I've seen your work on swaps and you have amazing taste and talent. I hope your DH is better soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter