Trading Layouts Swap **CLOSED Send layouts by September 14**

Suzanne, I got my layouts. Thank you so much, I love them!! They are really great!! I really like the Genuine Boy line that you used, I have almost bought some of it lots of times, glad I didn't. :) Thank you!!

Here are the pages that Maria made for me. They are so cute and I can't wait to get them in an album.
IMG_9572.jpg
IMG_9571.jpg

Suzanne, I got my layouts. Thank you so much, I love them!! They are really great!! I really like the Genuine Boy line that you used, I have almost bought some of it lots of times, glad I didn't. :) Thank you!!

Oh thank goodness! I was worried the postal service ate them! I'm glad you like them!

Looking forward to seeing them. I'm sure they are very wonderful. I've seen your work on swaps and you have amazing taste and talent.

You are so sweet! I put an extra little something in your package to apologize for the delay. I really enjoyed doing these. Your little girl is precious!

Those pages are lovely Jenny! Well done Maria!

Glad you like the pages NEE :goodvibes:

Tiggermei's package was sent Priority this morning. I hope you like the pages!

Rebecca

I got my layouts yesterday. LOVE THEM.

Thank you so much.

It was such a cute idea to fo the before and after phto of Christmas mornign on a file folder.

The dental implements were too cool....my osn loved it.

I plan to have yours postal on Monday - finally that the NC death virus is over......:rotfl:

Could you PM the name of the school and the event name and the year or date.

Thanks

Tiggermei's package was sent Priority this morning. I hope you like the pages!

These were received on September 29 -- they are extremely beautiful. Thanks, Shauna! I appreciate your hard work on this and I hope your life is getting easier. :goodvibes

Great, just need for Rebecca to get hers. :)

Kat, what did you decide to do? Did you want to send more pictures to one of us?

I thank you all for the offer but it isn't necessary. It wasn't your fault and I don't feel like you should have to pick up the pieces for someone else's lack of participation. So I will just enjoy seeing all of your layouts. Plus I just haven't had time to find the pictures again to have them printed.

Just checking to see if Rebecca has hers yet.

Kat- are you sure? I really don't mind, I feel bad that you didn't get yours.

Here I am a month late but Rebecca's are sitting here waiting to be mailed.

I keep forgeting to post that I got Susie's awesome layouts just before leaving for Disnay this past weekend. I absolutely love them.

Rebecca

I keep forgeting to post that I got Susie's awesome layouts just before leaving for Disnay this past weekend. I absolutely love them.

Rebecca

I am so glad that you got them. I wasn't sure if you would llike them or not. I kept wanting to do more to them but didn't want overkill.

I think the kids will like them.

Finally! Here are my LOs made by AWM. I love them so much! I just wish I was caught up to them! :rolleyes1

47b7ce03b3127ccebe16b2237a7e00000036108AaN3DJi5ZMu

47b7ce03b3127ccebe16bfc2bb3100000046108AaN3DJi5ZMu
47b7ce03b3127ccebe16bdee3a2c00000046108AaN3DJi5ZMu

The waves are actually pockets! Love it! :)

47b7ce03b3127ccebe16b055fb3900000036108AaN3DJi5ZMu

47b7ce03b3127ccebe16b02bfb4700000046108AaN3DJi5ZMu
47b7ce03b3127ccebe16b091fbfd00000046108AaN3DJi5ZMu

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter