Trading Elements: Boys vs Girls SEE POSTAL THREAD

So glad they got there safely! I'll have a look on my PC for the instructions - its a CM thing someone passed onto me, with ideas for girls as well (and snowmen and scarecrows....) using cutting system and shape makers and see if I can attach it to a PM.

Well Mazda you have my curiosity raised with your elements.. I may be needing instructions soon too!!! :)
Can't wait to see what you have created!!!! :)

Aw shucks :blush: Don't get your hopes up too high:rotfl: But I was pleased - they are quite cute - even Dh was impressed;)

Go ahead, get your hopes up. They really are quite cute.

Mail call:

B&MB - yours look even better in person.
PN96 - not sure what you were worried about. They are so cute.

Guess I better get myself in gear and make my elements. Have to go to the dentist to put my temp crown back on at lunch time. Will work on them afterwards.
Note to self: don't chew gum with a temporary crown on.

Thanks!!! ;)

Good luck at the dentist!!!! Another reason why gum chewing is not high on my list.. my jaw hurts afterwards for a day so I just don't use it much any more!!! ;)

Go ahead, get your hopes up. They really are quite cute.

Mail call:

B&MB - yours look even better in person.
PN96 - not sure what you were worried about. They are so cute.

Guess I better get myself in gear and make my elements. Have to go to the dentist to put my temp crown back on at lunch time. Will work on them afterwards.
Note to self: don't chew gum with a temporary crown on.

YAY!!! I did notice though that the boys tags were falling out. Sorry!! There should be 1 blue, 1 dark brown, and 2 tan (1 large on small) for each folder.

Oh and can I just say I liked the whole 1 element thing. It really made me feel like I could focus on that one item and make it fab!

After going back to the drawing board I redid my boy elements today. I really like how they turned out and hope my group likes them.

I've found the instructions I used for the boy element - its a PDF so i'm not sure how to attach it here but I can e-mail it to anyone who wants it.

The thing with tea and boiling water - you need the water to be FRESHLY boiled - not water that's been reboiled in the kettle a few times :) That may be where confusion comes in. If its not boiling it doesn't activate the tea properly. Coffee, on the other hand, I understand should be off boiling point to keep the flavour:confused3

We are at the ONE week til mail by date.

If everyone who isn't already postal could check in with a status, that would be great.

I have my paper, my ideas and just need to get a few more embellishments today and I will get these done this weekend.

Finished mine last night. I didn't like one of the tags, so I changed it slightly and like it much better now. I hope you ladies like them. Boy stuff is hard. :lmao:

Mail call.

Mickster, yours arrived today. They are different then what you normally do. I really like them. One of these days I will learn to use my sewing machine and not make fuzzy caterpillars on the back side.

Mail call.

Mickster, yours arrived today. They are different then what you normally do. I really like them. One of these days I will learn to use my sewing machine and not make fuzzy caterpillars on the back side.

Cool. They are totally different than what I normally do. Those used to be my shorts. ;) I hope everyone can use them.

Mine are done and will be postal Tuesday. Sorry, usually I'm not last minute. I went out of town for a week, all the end of the year stuff for the kids and I've been sick, it has been really crazy for me lately.

i'M IN AWE OF ANYONE USING A SEWING MACHINE - MINE ALWAYS RUNS AWAY ACROSS THE FABRIC :lmao:

My mom taught me to sew. She just doesn't understand why I sew paper and not fabric. :lmao:

We did do sewing in the 1st year of secondary school - we made an apron (out of a tea-towel) and a skirt (which I never wore as it was gross, even by 1977 standards :lmao: ) But I always used a hand machine so i could keep it slow :blush: MIL gave me hers but its way scary:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter