• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Trading credits for rares!

Just out of curiousity what would you give for a cowboy hat? oh and no thanks on the pins.

pinkgalYall said:
Just out of curiousity what would you give for a cowboy hat? oh and no thanks on the pins.

Thw cowboy hat? I need the pants and boots too! Nobody ever sells them because their are the cults who all wear the same thing. And they control the majority of those items.

:stir:

loll no i am not trading those they are my current trend oufit lol and i have not worn the hat recently and i am considering trading it.

Nowadays, people want the cowboy suit so badly ( no idea why ).
Luckily, i got them right before everyone decided they were cool :rolleyes:
Also, if i were to trade hat (which i probably won't), I would probably want like 50K for it, just because nobody is trading them anymore...

Alionette said:
Nowadays, people want the cowboy suit so badly ( no idea why ).
Luckily, i got them right before everyone decided they were cool :rolleyes:
Also, if i were to trade hat (which i probably won't), I would probably want like 50K for it, just because nobody is trading them anymore...

I don't believe they are cool! I just want full sets, not pieces! I will not buy the hat unless it is with the set, sorry. With these cults hogging the cowboy costumes nobody will sell them.

punkskateboarder said:
ok

do you want any cactus chairs of red or green penny press

Not at the moment, sorry. I currently have enough of those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter