• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Trading credits for rares!

Foamy666

<br><font color=blue>43 6F 6E 73 69 64 65 72 20 79
What I need:

Grandfather clock(s)
Magic Mirrors
50th quest sets
Kali Couches
White Snowman
Gold Snowman (i'll buy that later though)
Stitch hat
Infernos
Pirate quest(fire walls, couches, stools)
Candy Caludron
Beta
Costumes (Need HM suit, Sparrow suit, Native Headdress, Cowboy costume, herbie suit.. REALLY want sparrow, cowboy and HM.)
Holiday(Christmas, Halloween, would also buy holiday pins)

I'm not sure what to offer. So if you have a price in mind let me know.

PS.. If you have more than one of the item I will give about an extra 5,000 credits.

i have bird hat 50th set hsm suit boy what you offer

birdman94 said:
i have bird hat 50th set and you can still buy hsm suit what you offer for the 50th set and bird hat

20,000 for the set, and i'm not sure on the bird, give me a price?

ill think about the set offer i think if you add a little more then i might say deal. just offer for the rest

birdman94 said:
ill think about the set offer i think if you add a little more then i might say deal. just offer for the rest

Umm, 25,000 for bird and 22,000 for 50th? And did you say you had HM suit?

early it said hsm i only have hsm. ill think about offer because for 50th set im getting 3 of every wdw quest thing and bird hat make it 35000 and its a deal

birdman94 said:
early it said hsm i only have hsm. ill think about offer because for 50th set im getting 3 of every wdw quest thing and bird hat make it 35000 and its a deal

30? 3 of every WDW quest? I'll buy 'em all. :)

i got a offer for 3 of every wdw quest thing for 50th set so no deal but 32000 for bird hat and its a deal maybe ill think about for tonight

birdman94 said:
i got a offer for 3 of every wdw quest thing for 50th set so no deal but 32000 for bird hat and its a deal maybe ill think about for tonight

I believe that's a lie. But i'll buy the WDW sets (AK, right?) for around 45,000 each set?

Edit: Is 20,000 for 50th set good? (Does it come with the chair, btw? I will go to 25,000 if you like.)

Oh and birds are worth about 20k is the most I have seen people get them for just giving u a warning.

I need holiday items now, trees, pumpkins, presents.. ETC.

30k for bird hat and its a deal and im getting all those wdw things on 8/4

Well CL_Bluereap.. Is 22,000 good? And for Jason i'll have the credits real SOON.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter