Trading 19 fire walls, Full sparrow hat and boots, Hotel pins and more!

I am back on but I will be leaving in 10 minutes. Just send me a pm here when you will be on, please..

Ok, just so I know, what is your VMK name?

P.S. My back-up offers fell through because someone offered over on them, so it is kind of up to you now.

Is it possible for you to get on within 30 minutes? Sorry if I seem a little overzealous about this, but I have been doing a lot of other stuff on VMK and don't want to have to wait in a specific room while I could be working on the others.

llama, can you get on now for the inferno trade? I can get on anytime from now to 5:30, if not could you please post a time that would be good for you?

llama, can you get on now for the inferno trade? I can get on anytime from now to 5:30, if not could you please post a time that would be good for you?

IdK if i've said this, but technically i haven't accepted your offer yet. Still looking for that autowin. You are in the lead and your offer probably wont be beat unless someone offers a minnie or sparrow. this and the fact that i'm not a big fan of the magenta organ.

in the lead. the only reason im not accepting is because im looking for that mansion clock or minnie. If i dont get that offer within a day, ill accept

Oh, but you did accept my offer. You didn't get that offer within a day and kept me hanging for three days without telling me the real truth behind why you couldn't trade with me. That quote is an agreement on this deal. Three days have passed since I made that offer, so technically, you are two days past wrong.

How about

green explorer top no camera

or

2x firewalls

for the red baseball hat?

i would really like to trade the red baseball as a set, but im still considering

curlee i will most likely take your offer. If anyone else wants to offer, please do so now.

sorry for anyone this concerns. I have traded the red baseball pants in game

thanks for letting me know and congrats :thumbsup2

sophie, are you more interested in the inferno or red baseball?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter