Tracey's wedding weight loss attempt (comments welcome & needed!!)

You are rocking those workouts! :thumbsup2 I'm sure you are looking toned and fit. :goodvibes

Tracey,

That is wonderful you are getting so much exercise in, good for you!:thumbsup2

I am betting you can do that 1/2 marathon, go for it!

So happy that you are down to three months to WDW. I remember when it was well over a year. I am looking forward to another one of your trip reports!

Thx ladies :)
had a bit of an exercise break this weekend - bank holiday so had 3 days off, lots of eating & drinking & not much exercise - back into it tomorrow though!
Just ate a whole tub of cheese & chive dip!! :sad2:

i found really good flight prices to orlando for next August - sooo tempted to book them - i havnt saved as much as i wanted for this trip though (too much clothes shopping!) so not sure what to do!!??

off to look at them again ;)

I can't wait to hear if you book the flights for Florida next year!!! :cool1: If you do book them, you'll have a year to save money for your next trip. :goodvibes

Hope you have a nice evening!:hug:

Oh honey, grab those cheap flights! If you don't, when your dates roll around next August, you'll be very sorry!:lmao:

Let us know what you decide to do.

I had a bit of a dip problem last Friday night and thought of you!

A break from exercise is a good thing, we all need to splurge sometimes. And cocktails never hurt anybody.:woohoo:

Happy Mother's Day, Tracey!! :flower3: I'm anxious to know....Did you go ahead and book airfare for a trip to Florida next year?

No Tracy i didnt book the flights...yet.... most dates have now gone up another £1000!!! :scared1:
There was 1 date i could get still at that price, but with the new government getting in DH & I are a bit worried about our jobs, & i'm still waiting on xmas 2011 flight prices to come out.

been doing lots of jogging & spinning - doing at least 5-6 times per week :)
DB asked me (after i'd had a few gin & tonics) if i wanted to do a half marathon in june - i said yes!! :scared1: but told him he has to sort it out as i'm too scared!! Had some issues with my knee but physio has really helped - but now my left foot is hurting across the top after every run or spinning!! so trying to rest it for a couple of days, but i just get the urge to go out & jog - who'd have thought - 3 yrs ago i said ''i dont do running''!!!! i did manage to not jog tonight though - sun was shining so sat in garden with an ice cold bottle of cider instead ;)

DD has her last proper timetabled week of school next week - then its exams, then she leaves (starts 6th form college in September) its so wierd - it only seems like yesterday she was starting secondary school - now shes finishing!!! im pretty emotional about it!!

WDW needs paying for next week, as its sneaking up to the 8 week before we go mark :woohoo: all of a sudden the weeks are flying by!

work been a bit stressful - cutting a long story short - someone didnt like me getting a big responsibilty & wanted to either take over or see me fail - stood my ground though & did awesome, the final outcome will be early July but i'm going all out to make sure its successful ;)

got a few busy weekends coming up & the sun is finally shining :)

Tracy -- I've been reading and I am so impressed with how you totally stepped up your exercise. Where in the world do you find the energy? Congratulations on doing so well!! Ohhhh, and a trip to WDW!!! I am so excited for you! Congratulations to your DD on being almost done. WOW! It really does sneak up on you, doesn't it? Congratulations on standing your ground. I know how smart and strong and determined you are -- you'll surely be successful!! :thumbsup2

Way to go on your workouts, Tracey!:cheer2: You are doing such a great job! :cheer2: I hope that your knee and foot are feeling better soon. :wizard:

Congratulations to your DD!!!:cheer2:

Only 8 weeks til Disney?!?!?!? Woohoo!!!:woohoo::yay: :dance3:

I'm sorry to hear that work has been stressful for you. :( Good for you for standing your ground!:thumbsup2 You will make it a success!:thumbsup2

I hope you have a nice weekend!:hug:

Way to go on the workouts Tracey and on holding your own at work. Stand your ground and it will work out fine!

I can't believe you are under two months to your Disney trip, you must be so excited! I hope you do another trip report, I loved your last one.

Only 8 weeks to WDW. WOW!!! Time is flying!

Your exercise is phenomenal. You're doing AWESOME! Hopefully your knee and foot will be feeling better soon. It's such a pain to want to exercise yet unable.

Congrats to your DD for finishing! College in Sept. They do grow up fast!

I'm sure you'll do great on your half marathon! Look at how far you've come! :thumbsup2

Wow, you are soon to be an empty-nester. I look forward and dread the day! :laughing:

Hi remember me???

well my DD has had her prom - pics to follow, sadly her friend was in a serious car accident on the day of the prom - she was travelling to the evening party & only fastened the lap belt on her seat belt as she didnt want to ruin her prom dress - & they hit a lorry - broke her back & nearly all her ribs - & had to be cut out of the dress - theres a lesson to be learnt there! Glad to report she is making a good recovery!

3 weeks till WDW :goodvibes:cool1::banana:

had some very sad news last week - my best friends son was killed in a car crash - he was 20 yrs old serving in the army, based in Germany & was driving home on leave, he was due to be posted to cananda next month, it has been terrible, the funeral is this wednesday his whole platoon are flying over from germany & carrying his coffin to the church :sad1:

also some sad news regarding a friend having ivf - 4th attempt was pregnant only to be told at the scan there was no heart beat :( went back a week later - found a baby but very small - went back another week later - baby hasnt grown, heartbeat getting weaker & they said she will miss carry any day - i'm hoping they will be wrong!

on the WI front - stayed the same! still exercising still drinking too much still trying to eat sensibly most of the time!!!

DD's prom pics:
HAIR
DSCF1780.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF1775.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF1779.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF1774.jpg
[/IMG]

SHE HAD VERY HIGH HEELS ON!!
DSCF1772.jpg
[/IMG]

DH
DSCF1771.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF1770.jpg
[/IMG]

Hi Tracey, your dd looks gorgeous! My goodness she has so grown up. I love her dress and her hair was beautiful! You must be so proud.:goodvibes

That is awful about dd's friend and your best friend's son. I am so sorry for all that sadness and tragedy. I am glad dd's friend will recover and yes that is a good lesson for us all. Your poor best friend, what a hard road she has ahead, I know she'll be more thankful than ever to have you in her life. :hug:

Also so sad about the baby and probably miscarriage. I had a friend who did several rounds of IVF to no avail, its heartbreaking. I hope somehow this little soul finds a miracle and makes it. Keep us posted.

Good job on maintaining your weight loss and keeping up with that exercising! You are a good example to us all.:thumbsup2

Can't believe your trip is less than a month away, I remember how happy you were when you broke the one year mark!

Again, so sorry for all your sad news, life makes no sense sometimes.:sad2:

Oh Tracey, :hug:

My friend, I am so sorry to hear about all of the sad news that you have had as of late. :sad1: I can't even begin to imagine how your best friend's family and friends feel right now. :sad1: I am so sorry for their loss. :sad1: I'm also sorry to hear about your DD's friend and your friend and her baby as well. Sending our thoughts and prayers....

Your DD looks beautiful, Tracey! princess: I love her hair and her dress! princess:

Great job keeping up with your workouts and on maintaining your weight!:thumbsup2

You are less than 30 days away from your WDW vacation now!!!!:woohoo: Will you be doing a trip report this year?

Sending a :hug: your way, my friend.

Thanks ladies :hug:
im drained after the funeral yesterday - tough day but hopefully my friend can start to heal now.

on a more happier a note & just ''the shot in the arm'' i needed.....
MY HOLIDAY TICKETS HAVE ARRIVED! :cool1::goodvibes:thumbsup2:banana::woohoo::yay::dance3::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

OFF TO BED AS ITS MIDNIGHT IN 20 MINS & I TURN INTO A PUMPKIN ;)

Tracey, That must have been a very hard day yesterday. I can't even imagine. I hope your friend does begin the healing process.:hug: I'll keep her and you in my prayers, I just can't even imagine.:sad2:

That is great news your tickets arrived! Its offical!!!!:cool1::banana::thumbsup2:yay::dance3:

had a week of lousy weather - so no jogging this week, no walking/biking to work (had to take car) managed spinning monday & that was it - WI 2lb gain :headache: 4 days with no exercise & i gain :confused3

did make boxing this evening!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter