Town Car Service or the Like?

WRLeGrand

Mouseketeer
Guys, we are flying in late-ish and interested in hiring a car. I have looked (not all that hard, admittedly) for the DIS sponsors. Would like to give them our business to support their sponsorship!

Thanks!

I have seen Tony Hinds recommended on this board numerous times. He doesn't have a website you just set it up via email. I contacted him earlier this week and got set up for my end of May trip so I don't have a first hand review yet, but was a reasonable price and super quick at communication. I didn't think of him right away since I was a little put off with him having no website, but enough people on here recommended him (mods included), that I decided to try him
Hoping all the other reviews from this board are true once I get to MCO!

His contact email is
aobh607@gmail.com

I have had great service from FL Tours. The one time I went with someone else the suv the driver was driving had speedometer that wasn't working.

I have seen Tony Hinds recommended on this board numerous times. He doesn't have a website you just set it up via email. I contacted him earlier this week and got set up for my end of May trip so I don't have a first hand review yet, but was a reasonable price and super quick at communication. I didn't think of him right away since I was a little put off with him having no website, but enough people on here recommended him (mods included), that I decided to try him
Hoping all the other reviews from this board are true once I get to MCO!

His contact email is
aobh607@gmail.com
Generally speaking how much does he charge for 2 people MCO to WDW

I used Tony Hinds last month and he was a delight - nice guy, great sense of humor, immaculate van, and very reasonable - it was just me and it was $60 each way. (I was staying at the JW Marriott in Bonnet Creek)

We used Tiffany Town cars and Quick Transportation - both offer fantastic service. If you mention that you saw QT (from Birnbaum’s WDW book) you get a small discount. Very personable guy.
Brenda:flower:

I have a towncar question...

I've read that you provide your flight info and your driver meets you at baggage claim and such...but in our situation, we are flying in late at night and staying at the MCO Hyatt. We'd like to leave in the morning but I am considering using a towncar service instead of taking DME. Has anyone else done this? I assume I would have to call to set this up because most of the online request forms ask for flight information and obviously, I don't want to provide that, or make something up, as it would misdirect the driver.

I have had great service from FL Tours. The one time I went with someone else the suv the driver was driving had speedometer that wasn't working.
If the speedometer wasn't working the odometer probably wasn't working either. One potential way to reduce over mileage charges on a lease.

Would you like to share the name? Sounds like a company to avoid.

If the speedometer wasn't working the odometer probably wasn't working either. One potential way to reduce over mileage charges on a lease.

Would you like to share the name? Sounds like a company to avoid.

I honestly can't remember the name. I know they were banned on here at one point. They were the only service who would do a grocery stop super late, so they were who I booked.

I honestly can't remember the name. I know they were banned on here at one point. They were the only service who would do a grocery stop super late, so they were who I booked.
I wonder if it was Quicksilver.....they were banned, may still be. They had some pretty shady business practices.
I'm using FL Tours in late August for my trip. I've used them before and they have always given me very good service.
I've used Tony before too, and love him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter