Tower of Terror Element Swap - Interest?

Well, that's what I wanted to suggest, too. I prefer Bazzill and, instead of a page kit, this is the best way to go to make elements more consistant in color and texture. You can actually list more colors, and people can choose to use fewer, too. Then, the background paper that people use to post
their elements and photos to, can be a patterned paper, if they wish. Are you going to list specific Bazzill colors?

OK. Based upon further response, I'll host with sign-ups on Monday, April 2 with a due date of Friday, May 11.

Do we want to be so specific that we limit colors? I'm OK with that provided that I can find them. None of my LSS have every shade of Bazzill and I know that Faerie has difficulty finding Bazzill at all. Ideas on how to address this?

I think if you limit colors to say deep reds, blacks, whites, and grays but Brazzill the elements should go together. I have to order Brazzill online as you can't find it in stores here. I thought part of Brazzill was that the different shades of each color completmented each other.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter