Tower of Terror 13K & 6.5K Race Website Link

OMG! I may have to skip MNSSHP on the 26th & get to Epcot!
:dance3:

I don't think even the Village People are ready for the WISH invasion. We are going to all have a reputation for rowdy by the time that week is over. The poor DisneyWorld may never recover from all of us getting togeher like that.

I'm new at WISH get togethers, has there been other gatherings this big? It looks like we could end up with about 50 neon yellow clad WISHers.

I can only imagine the choas that you, Cam, Judy, Jen, Diane and the rest could cause.

Dave:hippie:

I just told my mom about the Village People - and she is really excited about it. We'll definitely be there on the 26th. We are already in Epcot for dinner at the Teppanyaki Dining Room already..!!

did anyone else see the new link on the wide world of sports website to buy a commemorative pin for the race!!! The only way you can buy this pin is online before the event.

Just an FYI for all those pin collectors out there.

sorry about that, never saw that post.....was there anything like this for the minnie this year. i was dissapointed that there was not a pin at the expo like the year before

I heard Carrie has some inside info that Tot will be a one time event:confused3

Carrie: Do tell!

:confused3 I just was under teh impression tha tthis ws fro teh 13th anniv. To me, that implies oen time. However, if it's ahuge success, they'd want to try again next year. I do have an e-mail into my new firend, though. :p

You heard it here first!

From the Sports Attractions Entertainment Director:
We are building this event as a new signature event in our Endurance Series. We hope it is here to stay as an annual event. Tell all your friends to come out and run this one for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter