Torsie's Enchanted Journey - Day Two

I have a fussy DD, and she loved the Lucky Nugget, both main courses and desserts (they have ice lollies too).

Very good character interaction where we were there as well - Goofy came round to our table so many times we were almost shooing him away by the end! (I say almost - but as Goofy is one of my favourites I just had to hug him instead every time :goodvibes )

Elaine

:goodvibes Great day two!

I love reading your report.. I'm commenting on everything, saying I saw that and yes I remember the storms!

Lol, we also saw the break down on big thunder.. they were giving away free fastpasses that afternoon because it broke down, we did a round and got 2 sets of fastpasses in one go (ssshhh im sure that wasn't allowed!). I thought the rain had made the train break down and I was also worried about going on it!

We also sat in the same area as you for fantillusion! I can't believe I didn't see you! Were you in the section where everyone stood up when the parade came past? It was so annoying, whats the point in having seats if you're going to stand up!!

I love that pic of the castle & rainbow. Don't think you'll get to see many such pics around? Sounds like yet another fun-filled day for you & Jack.

its lovely seeing rainbows over the park i got one a couple of years ago over space mountain

DISNEY2006114.jpg

wow what an amazing trip i really agree with you about character interaction there doesnt seem to be much variety and not very often you see them i rememeber being little just walking a round and seeing aladin and jasmin and chip n dale fighting ver pushing my sister around in her push chair but i harldy saw any characters on our last trip :( x x x

Wow, what great day two, but I'm interested to see if you can stand the pace - 6.15 to midnight and still be up early for the next day!!:)

WOW! That photo of you on Main Street is awesome!!! Maybe one day I'll get up early enough to get to a park for rope drop and get a pic like that myself... maybe... one day! ;)

My lasting memory of DLRP is rain!! :sad2: Although that view of the castle with the rainbow above it is beautiful... :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter