Torsie's Enchanted Journey - Day Four

Great trip reports!:goodvibes I've just read them all and got really excited - loved the photos.

Just read all your TR Torsie - what a fab trip! You were soo lucky with Cafe Mickey too - loads of characters! :goodvibes Loved all your photos :)

Hi Torsie! I didn't realize your report was finished...it seems to be done differently on this board.

I see that you two like the Buzz attraction :laughing:

Loved your globe :goodvibes

Couldn't believe the story about the lady pushing her way on the bus :sad2:

I enjoyed reading your trip report - thanks for sharing :upsidedow

Hi Torsie! I didn't realize your report was finished...it seems to be done differently on this board.

I see that you two like the Buzz attraction :laughing:

Loved your globe :goodvibes

Couldn't believe the story about the lady pushing her way on the bus :sad2:

I enjoyed reading your trip report - thanks for sharing :upsidedow
Yeah, we do a different day on different threads over here for some reason, lol.

Thanks for reading!!

Sadly pushing is a problem in Europe :sad2: and people smoking everywhere, two of the reasons I'm looking forward to WDW and the polite Americans!!

The buzz ride at DLRP is the best, so I will be a bit sad at WDW when it's different. You win some you lose some. :)

Great report!!!
I have a little OT-question. How do you make your count-down thing change in your siggy?

Great report!!!
I have a little OT-question. How do you make your count-down thing change in your siggy?
On Mickeypath.com there is a thingy called 'rotating banner' if you make more than one banner on the site you can then put the numbers of the banners in there and its makes them rotate for you. :)

What a great final day?! Lunch at Cafe Mickey looked like a blast!!

I've really enjoyed reading this report and look forward to reading the rest! :thumbsup2

What a great final day?! Lunch at Cafe Mickey looked like a blast!!

I've really enjoyed reading this report and look forward to reading the rest! :thumbsup2
Thank you so much for reading! And thanks for all your lovely comments! x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter