Topolino’s — still a great restaurant?

mommy2paisley

DIS Veteran
We ate at Topolino’s Terrace when it was still new-ish, literally the week Disney World closed down for the pandemic. It was the best character interactions we have had at a character meal!! The food was also very good! In your opinion, is it still great, a definite do if possible? Or has that changed?

We were there for dinner this past July and it was great !!! Went at 8PM and had a table by the window and watched the Fireworks, it was pretty cool !!!

We have eaten there 4 times over the past 3 years and have always enjoyed our breakfast and character interactions. They have changed to where you can only order one entree—no ordering some to split between the table or having one as a side (they used to do a 1/2 portion of an entree that you could get as a side. But you still get the pastry basket and it’s more than enough food for us (especially we go around 12 and make it a brunch, we rarely even eat dinner that night). I usually get the steak and it’s awesome!

We ate at Topolino’s Terrace when it was still new-ish, literally the week Disney World closed down for the pandemic. It was the best character interactions we have had at a character meal!! The food was also very good! In your opinion, is it still great, a definite do if possible? Or has that changed?
We just had dinner there a few weeks ago and it was great. I also liked the character breakfast last year too, no complaints here!

They used to have an amazing tomahawk veal chop on the dinner menu for several years. Then Disney did Disney things and took it off.

Still a great restaurant, but I wouldn’t go out of my way for dinner there anymore. It’s easy to get dinner ADRs now (partially due to the above, imo).

Breakfast is among the best character dining on property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter