Toothsome Chocolate Emporium

It's in damo's where to eat in Universal thread in the stickies.

I saw that there are pics there, but I was hoping for the actual menu - like how the Universal site has the menus for all the restaurants. A link of the actual menu...so I could forward it to some people :)

I know what you mean.........that's all there seems to be at the moment........I haven't looked elsewhere for it to be honest as those pics showed everything we needed to know.........

Don't think the Universal website has it online yet..........if you find it let us know........:thumbsup2

I think I read that there is a take out area for just shakes? We had planned to eat here, but we might be just as happy wandering around the shop and getting some shakes to go if that is an option.

I think I read that there is a take out area for just shakes? We had planned to eat here, but we might be just as happy wandering around the shop and getting some shakes to go if that is an option.

There is, it's just to the left after you walk in.

Anyone go recently? How's the wait for lunch? Thinking of putting on our summer trip itinerary!

Also curious how waits have been in general recently. We'll be there late March and would like to go for dinner. Is it less busy on a week night? Is it less busy before or after a certain time? Are they accepting reservations or priority seating for on-site guests yet?

My guess would be weekdays better time to eat there due to possible time waits

Many locals go to city walk on the weekends

we have gone three times recently at lunch (December and early January) and did not wait. Waits seem much longer at dinner.

we have gone three times recently at lunch (December and early January) and did not wait. Waits seem much longer at dinner.
Exactly our experience in December. 3 times, no wait. BUT we went at odd hours. Once was about 11:30 and by the time we left there was a wait. Other two times were early afternoon after the lunch rush.

We went on a Wednesday mid month for dinner. Walked in before 5:30 so no wait for a table. But, we waited a while for the food, our wait staff and dessert.
It was ok. Nothing great I would go back for. Desserts were (of course!) very good- we did not get the milkshakes.

We went on a Wednesday mid month for dinner. Walked in before 5:30 so no wait for a table. But, we waited a while for the food, our wait staff and dessert.
It was ok. Nothing great I would go back for. Desserts were (of course!) very good- we did not get the milkshakes.
I've got my eye on the May Contain Nuts Sundae!

I've got my eye on the May Contain Nuts Sundae!

My DH and kids went with-
Brookies, Cookies, & Cream
Brookie, chocolate chip cookie, Oreo cookies, and cream ice cream, fresh whipped cream, chocolate sauce, chocolate shavings

Since I am gf- I went with-
Flourless Chocolate Cake but it was modified so different ice cream.

They loved their dessert and mine was very good- very rich!

Went Saturday for Harry Potter Weekend and the wait was about 45 minutes.
We put our name in and then got some shakes. We were seated before most of us finished.
The service was MUCH better this time.
Meals were served quickly.
No hair in this one.
The manager even came over to thank us for being annual pass holders and had a little conversation with my son.
The Robot AND the lady also came by again.
Seems to going along smoothly at this point.

Went Saturday for Harry Potter Weekend and the wait was about 45 minutes.
We put our name in and then got some shakes. We were seated before most of us finished.
The service was MUCH better this time.
Meals were served quickly.
No hair in this one.
The manager even came over to thank us for being annual pass holders and had a little conversation with my son.
The Robot AND the lady also came by again.
Seems to going along smoothly at this point.

About what time were you there on Saturday?

We went this past Sunday night (1/29). Park closed at 7:00
Got there and checked in at 7:52, we were quoted 1 hour 10 min.
Got our table ready text at 8:58
This was for 2, first available.
Didn't mind the wait, watched them making the desserts for the entire wait time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter