Too funy.. Axe

Hollister said:
Oh god I hate axe :rotfl: They spray it on the bus all the time. Hollister cologne smells extremely good and its $20.00. Its way worth it and you smell just like the store which also smells wicked good.
I have Hollister August :teeth:

so, folks, remember i said i never saw anyone who used axe and i never really heard of it??? well i started jr. high last week, and some IDIOT brought it to lunch and sprayed it all over......... talk about gagging............... it tasted like my iced tea had been poisoned...............

Hollister & Abercrombie colognes smell amazingg. && The stores do smell good.

Hollister sprays their store with the cologne called Jake. I like it alot :teeth:
The abercrombie cologne is like $70.00 which I think is stupid. But it smells real good.

yea i sprayed some of that in my eye once and that was fun.
oh and also when i was like 9 i sprayed some in my eye and ( ok this was in the middle of a store) i yelled "I'M BLIND!!!!!!" and everyone was laughing at me ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter