Too funy.. Axe

Cpt.JackSpearow

When Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures A
On the back of my axe bottle, lol the instructions at the bottom say its designed to seduce the ladies. If you spray it, they will come. :rotfl: Thats just funny and I added it to my signature.. :goodvibes

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
On the back of my axe bottle, lol the instructions at the bottom say its designed to seduce the ladies. If you spray it, they will come. :rotfl: Thats just funny and I added it to my signature.. :goodvibes

LOL On mine it's something like we're not responsible if every lady you meet is seduced by you

mine says Beware of the Axe effect, the axe effect gives unrelying attention to females, causing alot of girls and or late nights

Cpt.JackSpearow said:

OMG, when we have gym and when we are getting ready to go to our next class the boys spray that stuff and it smells so bad, I hate it, and so do most of my friends, it's so strong you want to faint, Evil company(that was to the Axe company whatever)

WDWfan36 said:
OMG, when we have gym and when we are getting ready to go to our next class the boys spray that stuff and it smells so bad, I hate it, and so do most of my friends, it's so strong you want to faint, Evil company(that was to the Axe company whatever)

LOL like 6 of the axe smells smell like stink bombs when you put too much but some of the newer ones like clix actually smell like designer perfume that costs $40 more.

WDWfan36 said:
LOL You took the words out of my mouth!
I prefer my A&E tropical body mist :lmao:

ok i own axe and all most of the girls i know say it doen't smell good so i dont use the spray. also i forget to :teeth:

Um.. -raises hand- girl here!
Uh..yeah.. it does smell bad- hate to burst your bubble. :lmao:

ok then.............. um.................... wow.................. strange, up north in the U.S. i never heard of axe....................... oh and are you all saying you have co-ed gym? cuz if so wow, well, um, i don't! this has got to be the strangest post i ever made!!!!.......................................

dancegrl1093 said:
ok then.............. um.................... wow.................. strange, up north in the U.S. i never heard of axe....................... oh and are you all saying you have co-ed gym? cuz if so wow, well, um, i don't! this has got to be the strangest post i ever made!!!!.......................................

You never heard it up north? I live up north lol, and hear of it all the time.

WDWfan36 said:
You never heard it up north? I live up north lol, and hear of it all the time.
lol, well, it's a bit strange where i live............. in florida i met a guy who worked at the hard rock and he said he went on a tour where i live, and he said it was, well, interesting............................ (not where i live, but very close)....................

Oh god I hate axe :rotfl: They spray it on the bus all the time. Hollister cologne smells extremely good and its $20.00. Its way worth it and you smell just like the store which also smells wicked good.

Hollister said:
Oh god I hate axe :rotfl: They spray it on the bus all the time. Hollister cologne smells extremely good and its $20.00. Its way worth it and you smell just like the store which also smells wicked good.
Hollister & Abercrombie colognes smell amazingg. && The stores do smell good.

Guys over use axe & it smell disgusting. After gym they over use it and you choke walking down the hallway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter