"Too Excited to Sleep"

handsome men are headlines of bad news!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

was training a peep at the Quarry... at dinner break I got dinner from the diner across the street... now am stuffed and in pain!!!:sick:

handsome men are headlines of bad news!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

was training a peep at the Quarry... at dinner break I got dinner from the diner across the street... now am stuffed and in pain!!!:sick:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Stop trying to impress the eye candy :lmao: You are supposed to expect them to impress you:thumbsup2

somebody tell me a story that will last for the next few hours... everybody left for the weekend and am stuck by myself manning the floor... :cat:

I am stuck on Band Aid and Band Aid stuck on you....:rolleyes1

loving the new project.. Quarry getting new LIS system... and what happened getting pulled for training hihihi now am DIS training :)

MAAAACCCCC this is your fault :lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

supposed to be listening to the lecture...but mind is racing from all different directions...

so sad that a friend from Dis was lay to rest today( Jamstew, i had come across Jamie here on the singles thread... she had witness my clumsiness for the last 3-4 years...)

and at the same time so excited and looking forward for what tomorrow brings... :littleangel:

supposed to be listening to the lecture...but mind is racing from all different directions...

so sad that a friend from Dis was lay to rest today( Jamstew, i had come across Jamie here on the singles thread... she had witness my clumsiness for the last 3-4 years...)

and at the same time so excited and looking forward for what tomorrow brings... :littleangel:

:grouphug:

I'm stuck on Band Aid and Band Aid stuck on you....:lmao:

Blame it on MAC and DUCK! Plus I miss everyone. Wish I was going in December, but my classes and finals are in the way. :mad:

This is the song that never ends... Yes it goes on and on my friends....

la la la la la

I'm stuck on Band Aid and Band Aid stuck on you....:lmao:

Blame it on MAC and DUCK! Plus I miss everyone. Wish I was going in December, but my classes and finals are in the way. :mad:

:banana: :banana: :banana: miss th whole crew too....

as for the tune that won't die....I need one of those flashy things from Men In Black

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter