"Too Excited to Sleep"

without us?????????? :confused3
:headache::headache::headache: I will be THINKING about you, doesnt that count????
Ruby Tuesdays Berry Sangria is on the menu I am thinking..............mmmmmmmmmmmm and herb Crusted Tilapia....yummmmmm

:headache::headache::headache: I will be THINKING about you, doesnt that count????
Ruby Tuesdays Berry Sangria is on the menu I am thinking..............mmmmmmmmmmmm and herb Crusted Tilapia....yummmmmm

I really should have taken the day off.. am just manning the floor :lmao::lmao::lmao: and drove to you :car: then I can have some :drinking1

.........and I just checked...they have $20 pitchers this weekend:thumbsup2

I really should have taken the day off.. am just manning the floor :lmao::lmao::lmao: and drove to you :car:
Yes, you should have.....Hey we should make plans to go to Christmas Town at Busch Gardens the end of this month....lol You can come stay here and we will just go down there do that then party in Richmond :)...(and Ok...i am leaving now...will catch up with you after dinner....:goodvibes )

woman you will be with us this weekend !!!!!!!!:confused3
:lmao: I know....that is where I am talking about the $20 pitchers at....Diablita......:lmao:

AND I think a shot of Cabo Wabo as well Saturday.......

:lmao: I know....that is where I am talking about the $20 pitchers at....Diablita......:lmao:

AND I think a shot of Cabo Wabo as well Saturday.......

whats the plan... lunch... walk... laugh... check in... shots then diablita???? sounds like a plan!

no dancing on the tables pls... and if there will be get those cellphone camera away :lmao:

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

can we start small.. like the Mall of America... :car: we might not like each other that much one I hate to walk home :lmao::lmao::lmao:

lol....hahah actually Mall of America would be a fun road trip...or how about a train ride to NYC instead for a Broadway show

I've been to Mall of America...it was great. And I've been to NYC via train, had lots of fun but I did not see a Broadway show. So either of these will work for me.

Thelma and Louise...that is 2 what is the other person going to be called...:lmao:

thelma and Louise = ______ DUCK _______ :lmao: am not sure who is thelma and who is Louise I fall under "and" hihihi

Well MAC is Thelma and I am Louise. They did have a third person, but it was male, and I don't recall his name. But since our third person is a female, we will call her "Serenity" goodvibes Duck I will try to remember to bring you a scarf to so your hair won't get messed up during the road trip. :thumbsup2

.........and I just checked...they have $20 pitchers this weekend:thumbsup2
:drinking1:thumbsup2

whats the plan... lunch... walk... laugh... check in... shots then diablita???? sounds like a plan!

no dancing on the tables pls... and if there will be get those cellphone camera away :lmao:

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes
Gee and just when I had my table dancing shoes all packed you go and veto that idea.... *sigh* :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I've been to Mall of America...it was great. And I've been to NYC via train, had lots of fun but I did not see a Broadway show. So either of these will work for me.

Well MAC is Thelma and I am Louise. They did have a third person, but it was male, and I don't recall his name. But since our third person is a female, we will call her "Serenity" goodvibes Duck I will try to remember to bring you a scarf to so your hair won't get messed up during the road trip. :thumbsup2

:drinking1:thumbsup2
Yay for Road Trips......:goodvibes and pitchers of Sangria or just shots of tequila... Had a yummy dinner of herb Crusted Tilapia served by a delicious looking young 'un who either had no clue that I am OLD or he did not care..... Oh to be young again.............. *swoon*

Gee and just when I had my table dancing shoes all packed you go and veto that idea.... *sigh* :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yay for Road Trips......:goodvibes and pitchers of Sangria or just shots of tequila... Had a yummy dinner of herb Crusted Tilapia served by a delicious looking young 'un who either had no clue that I am OLD or he did not care..... Oh to be young again.............. *swoon*

That is only 1 veto vote for table dancing, I cast my vote in favor of it...:cool1:

as for the young'un at dinner.....I'm sure he didn't care what your age is...harness your inner cougar :thumbsup2

That is only 1 veto vote for table dancing, I cast my vote in favor of it...:cool1:

as for the young'un at dinner.....I'm sure he didn't care what your age is...harness your inner cougar :thumbsup2

LMAWO...Gary he had me very tempted to harness that inner cougar as he definitely could have made my heart go pitty pat .............just what I needed as I had just told someone the other day I didnt think there was a male left alive that could get my attention....the lack of feeling is not a good thing so do not ever pray to feel nothing.............:goodvibes
As for the vote for table dancing...woohoo...Gary is gonna table dance for us :worship:

As for the vote for table dancing...woohoo...Gary is gonna table dance for us :worship:

loving the weather for this weekend... Sunny and Breezey with no rain!! perfect for tabgle dancing for Gary... anybody else ??? :cool1:

and another night of just manning the floor!!! Life is grand... Coffee.. answering calls and making sure the masher are in tip top shape for the weekend when I go :)

loving the weather for this weekend... Sunny and Breezey with no rain!! perfect for tabgle dancing for Gary... anybody else ??? :cool1:

and another night of just manning the floor!!! Life is grand... Coffee.. answering calls and making sure the masher are in tip top shape for the weekend when I go :)

:goodvibes Make that sunny and COLD, IMO....lol....50* is brrrsssyyyy with 30 at night.....Jacket weather for certain unless my hot flashes kick in....:lmao:
Enjoy your doing nothing evening..................:thumbsup2

Life is just like a bag of bagels!!!!!!! Its yummy and filling !!!!!!! And it you keeps you wanting more!!!!!

Life is just like a bag of bagels!!!!!!! Its yummy and filling !!!!!!! And it you keeps you wanting more!!!!!

And with your Dispeeps it also becomes an addiction for more and more fun times.....................:goodvibes

And with your Dispeeps it also becomes an addiction for more and more fun times.....................:goodvibes

yessssssssssssss!!! in 48 hours!!! "Boom" watch out Cheesecake Factory!!!

:banana: <== Gary on the table prancing :lmao::lmao::lmao: saving some $ bills!!!!!!!

yessssssssssssss!!! in 48 hours!!! "Boom" watch out Cheesecake Factory!!!

:banana: <== Gary on the table prancing :lmao::lmao::lmao: saving some $ bills!!!!!!!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Looking forward to a fun filled weekend.....:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter