Tony Hinds transportation

I just finalized my transportation plans with Tony five minutes ago.
I’m leaving at the end of this month and finally gave him my itenary.
But I had given him a heads up back in April of temporary flights
Had to wait for delta final flight changes

Hopefully no more changes for my flights !

I did the same for my flight tonight. I gave him initial info but flights and hotels changed mult times so a few days ago I sent him what I hope is final info for our trip. We will see if the flight is on time

If you are talking about his charges, send Tony a text and he will give you his rate info

I try to keep talk of money on private services off the board and done privately between poster and company involved

Thanks for all this info, booking with Tony was SOOO easy and can't wait to use him during our November trip!

Just a quick update: we used Tony to get us from Fort Wilderness ( at Disney) to portofino ( at universal) and back again the next day. Highly recommend him!
He was right on time and such a super sweet and nice man to talk to! So glad we found him!

If you are talking about his charges, send Tony a text and he will give you his rate info

I try to keep talk of money on private services off the board and done privately between poster and company involved
Mears is a large company with overhead. Their rates are on the high side. Companies like Tiffany and Fl Tours have similar rates, a bit lower then Mears. Tony has very low marketing and office expenses. His prices are a few dollars lower the companies with those expenses. I pay Tony cash, R/T at the end of the first let.

Hi everyone. I emailed Tony Hinds and he responded days later. He said I am all set for my Universal to MCO transportation but I never received any confirmation letter or billing info. Is that normal? Thank you.

Also, thinking about using his for our MCO to Disney transportation as well as Disney Resort to Universal resort transportation. Has anyone use him for that and what does he normally charge?

If he sent you a note you are all set, that means he will pick you up at the time you requested

I use Tony a lot
He did my transportation again for me last month

send him an email if you plan to add another route for your side trip to Disney

Hi everyone. I emailed Tony Hinds and he responded days later. He said I am all set for my Universal to MCO transportation but I never received any confirmation letter or billing info. Is that normal? Thank you.

Also, thinking about using his for our MCO to Disney transportation as well as Disney Resort to Universal resort transportation. Has anyone use him for that and what does he normally charge?
We have used Tony to go from universal to Disney a few years ago and in May we used him to go from Disney to the airport. He picked us up at the airport to go to Universal. He's available for all those kinds of trips. In may we paid $70 each way.

I just emailed to inquire about our upcoming February trip. This is the first time we are flying in later in the evening (landing close to 8:30 pm and I would prefer to not have to take the mears bus with the possibility of having to wait around on others to get there. Plus the option to stop for a quick shopping stop would be a plus.

Thank you, everyone. I will email him back and get some more info. We leave in 6 days and scheduled to take MDE to Disney Resort but, after hearing about the long waits, we are thinking of getting private transportation so we can get the vacation started a bit earlier.

I haven't used him since before Covid, but at the time, I had to ask to pay by credit card in advance so he could send me an invoice. I think an invoice is something he only sends upon request. Otherwise, I know he takes cash. I'm not sure what the option is if you want to pay by credit card day of. He may have one of those Square things that works with iPhone.

Yeah email him any questions and he will get you all squared away. We started using him in the last year and have been very happy. We had one of his extra drivers he sometimes uses for one trip who was fine but I really enjoyed chatting with Tony. My parents will be coming in February and I hope he drives us so they can meet him too.
I always pay him cash. You pay the total on the first part and then I tip him separately on each part of the trip.

I haven't used him since before Covid, but at the time, I had to ask to pay by credit card in advance so he could send me an invoice. I think an invoice is something he only sends upon request. Otherwise, I know he takes cash. I'm not sure what the option is if you want to pay by credit card day of. He may have one of those Square things that works with iPhone.
Yes he does have Square but I pay him cash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter