Tomorrowland Disneyland Cast Member

2Xited4Disney

DIS Veteran
I thought of you the other day so I wanted to thank you.

On June 14th I traveled to Disneyland with a tour group with adults with disabilities. Many of the guys on the trip had never been to a theme park let alone Disneyland. A few of them were very scared to ride the rides. Our first ride of the day was Astro Orbitor in Tomorrowland. There we entountered a wonderfull cast member helping guests load themselves into the tiny space ships. I forget her name but she is probably 20-25 and has brown hair. She took the extra time to explain the ride and told the guys to "have fun it is Disneyland!". One of the participants Mike tried to have a conversation with her but she was obviously busy loading other guests. After riding Astro Orbitor the immediately wanted to ride every ride in the park. Next we went to Buzz Lightyear and then over to Hunny I Shrunk the Audience. There we encountered the same cast member handing out the 3d Glasses. The guys were SO impressed that she remembered their names (it was about an hour and a half later). This was the highlight of the entire week. She then took the time and talked with them untill the next show.

I was thinking about you because yesterday I had my College Program interview and they asked why I wanted to work for Disney. I had a default answer planned out but the second the interviewer asked I completely changed my mind and decided to share with them this story. You made their vacation. You will probably never see this but I think you need some sort of recognition.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter