to tell or not to tell???...

Sorry for the late reply!! An exploding box is like a card that folds up in a box shape, and has a cover that goes over the top to keep it all together until the recipient "opens" the box. I put stickers, charms and other trinkets inside that we made a necklace out of. I pasted a note inside on the bottom saying we were going and when. It was a hit!

We surprised our kids for their first trip. The 6 year old said "no thank you". Luckily we had a week to go so we were able to convince him the trip wouldn't fun in that time. This up coming trip I didn't even think about surpising them and now I'm bummed I can't do a surprise. I say go for it!

I took my kids on a mystery ride of sorts to the airport saying we all had to go drop off a package at the airport, got the kids talking the whole time so they forgot where we were even going, then surprised them in the airport parking lot with the trip. They were happy and genuinely excited out of their minds.

You never know what your kids are going to do with a surprise like this though. Just have to make a guess and use your best judgment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter