to josko and sabrina, our dear servers and riggo our conceirge

jnoble

Earning My Ears
We just came off of the 3 day may 5 and we had a magical time. It was my oldest son's tenth birthday suprise and it was "magical". We ordered baskets and decorations for the room, included in this was a stuffed pluto. My younger son had a autograph book for signing, and along with my oldest son they started asking , not just characters, but everyone to sign their items. Our conceirge Riggo was one of the first to sign pluto. He was a wonderful person willing to go any length. THis was tested not even within two hours of boarding the ship. During the emergency drill, my oldest lost pluto. He was beside himself. I called the conceige phone and Riggo answered. He came directly to the room to make sure it was the "famous" pluto ( famous because by now everyone was in awe of the pluto that was to have all cast members sign it, not just characters) By the time we went to dinner, pluto was found and back with his owner. This was just one of the many tasks performed by Riggo and Chantel to which we are very appreciative of.

THe most magical was our servers Josko and Sabrina. Magic tricks, wonderful conversation and finding true friends is what vacations should be made of. My children will never forget their disney cruise and it is owed all to these two people. THey would have had fun and enjoyed themselves regardless, but it was them who made it UNFORGETTABLE. Thank you Josko and Sabrina. My children are proud to say they made friends at dinner. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter