tkd lisa's new years resolution (comments welcome)

I am so impressed with that 20 pound clippie! And you even have a little room built in for fluctuation- that rules. Keep up the good work.
Hope you have a great OP day!
Mary

Is DD at overnight GS camp?? I have fond memories of my GS camp days, especially the year I went to a 2 week horseback riding camp! Of course I did have to chase a snake out of the latrine once.....he had curled up on the toilet paper roll! :teeth:

Keep up the good work, Lisa!! :sunny:

Doreen, yes she is at sleepover camp. This is her 3rd year at GS sleep over camps. She was very excited to go. She just bridged to cadets, but most of those programs were high adventure, and she does much better with younger girls, so I kept her back for a final year of junior camp. She hooked up with a girl at the bus stop who was going to be in her program, and I haven't heard anything from her or the camp, so I'm assuming it's going well.

Glad I didn't find the snake. I'm not fond of crawly things! DD's first year at camp, she and her buddy got their counselor up because one of them had to use the latrine in the middle of the night. While they were gone, a skunk crawled into the counselors bunk. DD said "She was saying words you're not allowed to say, mom." I told her that I could see why!

Anyway, on to the journa for 7/14. I haven't been getting my walking in since we've had heavy thunderstorms every evening!

am: 2 eggs, 1 slice toast (1C)
snack: cashews (1/2C)
lunch: cottage cheese w/ pineapple (1C)
cheese, grape tomatos
no carb bar
pm: tuna & crackers (1C)
cashews (1/2 C)

Total - 4 C

Journal for 7/15:
snack: cashews (1/2 C)
lunch: cottage cheese w pineapple (1C)
cheese, grape tomatos
no carb bar
pm: cheese omlette
1/2 C lo carb ice cream (1/2C)

3 mile walk (weather was gorgeous tonight!)

Total - 3 C + exercise

Catching up with this from the weekend. I picked DD up from Girl Scout camp. She had a really good time. We then shopped a bit up at Tyson's Corner. Found her a really cute dress for the formal night on the cruise. She's grown so much in the last 6 months, I don't think she would fit in the one I had for her. I did hop on the scale yesterday morning, and it read 132, so it's looking good for weigh in this week.

7/16
cheese, grape tomato, no carb bar
pm: cod, green beans
brown rice (1C)
walked 1 1/2 miles

Total - 4C + exercise
7/17 (picking up DD)
lunch: chicken ceaser salad
pm: lo carb wrap (2/3 C)

Total - 2 C, no exercise (except walking around the mall)

7/18
lunch: whopper jr w/ 1 bun (1C)
cashews (1/2 C)
lo carb candy (1/2 C)
snack: 1/2 C lo carb ice cream (1/2 C)
pm: cheese, cashews (1/2 C)

Total - 4C

Journal for 7/19
cheese, no carb bar
cashews (1/2C)
pm: steak, cottage cheese
brown rice (1 C)

2 mile walk

Total - 4C + exercise

Journal for 7/20
cheese, pork rinds, no carb bar
pm: chicken and noodles (1C)
sugar free jello

3 mile walk

Total - 4 C + exercise

Journal for 7/21
am: 2 eggs, 1 slice toast (1)
cheese, pork rinds,no carb bar
pm: cottage cheese
1/2 C lo carb ice cream (1/2 C)

Total 3C,no ex.

Journal for 7/22
cheese, pork rinds, no carb bar
pm: tuna, pork rinds
3 mile walk
Total - 3C + exercise

Catching up on the journal. Weigh in was still steady this week. I think I'm at one of those stupid plateaus again!

7/23
snack: cashews (1/2C)
cheese, pepper, no carb bar
pm: lo carb wrap (2/3 C)
cashews (1/2 C)
Total 4 1/3 C

7/24: pouring rain today!
lunch: tuna, cheese & crackers (1C)
cashews (1/2 C)
no carb bar
pm: meat loaf
g breans
Total - 3C

7/25
lunch: taco salad (1 C)
6 nachos (1C)
sugar free jello
pm: chef salad
1/2 C lo carb ice cream (1/2C)

Total 3 1/2 C

7/26
cheese
red pepper, no carb bar
pm: double cheeseburger, 1 bun (1C)
soft serve cone (1C)

snack: lo carb ice cream (1/2 C)

Painted church Total 5 C

7/27
cheese, red pepper, no carb bar
pm: salmon patties
cottage cheese, green beans

Total 2 1/2 C

Journal for 7/28
lunch: chicken green beans
biscuits (1C)
pm: Chicken w/ veggies
1/2 C ice cream (1C)

1 1/2 mile walk
Total 3 1/2 C + ex

7/29
am: 2 eggs, 1 serving fried potatos (1C)
lunch: chicken strips, green beans
biscuit (1C)
pm: chicken
cottage cheese

:wave2: Hi Lisa,
Just stopping in to say hi :D . I hope you are having a fabulous summer :sunny: !

Lisa, you are so steady on your plan! I admire you greatly!

Looks like you were on a pork rind kick for a while there - I never have been able to bring myself to try them! :p Do you eat the plain ones or do you get flavored ones?

Hope your day is filled with :sunny: and happy times!

Lisa, just checking in! :wave2:

I hope all is going well! You've really made your eating plan a way of life, so I have no doubt you've been following it and exercising!

Have a wonderful week! :sunny:

Hi Lisa-

I hope things are going well for you. Your cruise is fast approaching! Bet you are excited.

I hope the kids have a had a good back-to-school start this year. Mine are both on Concerta this year and doing very well.

Mary

I got things cleared away here at work, and decided to pop over and see who was still posting. Boy was I surprised to see my journal still on the front page!

I have stayed on plan for eating over the summer. My exercise has slacked off, but I'm hanging right above 130. I don't think I'll hit my goal of 129 without some sort of concentrated effort, but that's okay. My clothes fit the way I want, and I'm comfortable with that.

I went on South Beach with DH for a couple of weeks to get him started. I think my plan was effectively south beach phase 2, but I went to phase I with him. I dropped 2 pounds on that. DH has pretty well dropped off the plan though.
School has started pretty well for the kids. DD is in the school play, and she was recommended for all county chorus. DS has adjusted pretty well to middle school. The first couple of weeks were tough for him, but he's better now. He has the same math and language arts teacher that DD did. They both say they can't believe the kids are related since their peronalities are so different!

I am getting very excited about the cruise. I made our final payment, and am just waiting on a clean bill of health for my FIL to make their final payment. He's had some heart problems, but his dr is really encouraging them to take the trip.

Thanks for all the nice thoughts! I'll try to check on your journals before I leave to get DD from play practice.

Lisa

:wave2: Hi Lisa,
It's so nice to see you posting again :D . I'm happy to hear that you have maintained through the summer. Although I didn't doubt that you would :D. When is your cruise?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter