Time for a Long Overdue Dallas Area DIS Meet!!!***Update- photos on page 6 ***

Originally posted by shatzjsl
Since I have never been to a DIS meet, how will we find you, Kathy? I am assuming I should look for lime green. :D

Hmmm... that's a good question, Susie!

We can gather in the area between the Rainforest Cafe and the Virgin Megastore (there's also an information desk located here.) Our reservation is for 5:30, and I'll plan to be there 15- 20 minutes before that.

And yes- look for the lime green! (Lime green WHAT, I don't know. But I'm sure we'll have some lime green something!)

If you're looking for me, I'm 5'10 with short blond hair. I'll be wearing a lime green DIS nametag.

I was wondering the same thing...I have a lime green shirt, I will wear that!

I've got a couple of lime green Disney shirts and a DIS button if I can find it (it's with my trip supplies).

Looking forward to meeting the new folks and saying hello to everyone else!

Count us in.
There will be me, DH and DD's 7 and 4.
I knew Dan was kidding about not knowing where Texas, DFW, Grapevine, Grapevine Mills mall was - I met him at the Grapevine Mills Mall (now defunct Dick Clarks Grill) about 3 1/2 years ago.
I still have the Mickey keychain he brought us on my desk.
We are looking forward to seeing all there!

Yay!!! I've been wanting to meet you, my neighbor! princess:

(Wow- Flower Mound and Carrollton are FULL of DISers!)

I've updated everybody's information and group size on the first post... Let me know if i need to change or edit anyone!

Well, you can add one more to the list from the Flower Mound area. Dave and I are in the process of buying a house in Lantana.:Pinkbounc

Hooray, Staci!

Come and bring your happy little gang- we can't wait to meet you, too!

(Staci will be bringing DH, DS8, DS4!)

I'll call and give the RFC a final count tomorrow, so we've got room for ALL of our friends! princess:

That's wonderful, Janette!!!!

I can't wait to see our sweet little Caitlyn again, and I know many DISers will be anxious to hear how she's doing!

(Is Ellen Caitlyn's grandmother?)

Originally posted by KathyTX
That's wonderful, Janette!!!!

I can't wait to see our sweet little Caitlyn again, and I know many DISers will be anxious to hear how she's doing!

(Is Ellen Caitlyn's grandmother?)

Yes, she is.

Just wanted to pop in and wish you all a great meet tomorrow night! DISmeet are a whole heck of a lot of fun. Wish I could be there :) I'll look forward to hearing all about it.

Karen

Originally posted by janette
Please add Ellen, Jennifer & Caitlyn to the list. Our honorary DIS members.
How utterly cool! :bounce:

I'm planning to be at the Rainforest sign in front of the restaurant a bit before 5:30. I'll be a middle-aged :( , blonde with a fifth grade boy who has dark hair and glasses. I don't have anything lime green!

I just now got back from my trip - I'll just leave my lime green Mickey Home Depot Mickey head and DIS keychain on my backpack :teeth:. I'll have on some sort of WDW shirt and and maybe I'll wear my DIS button. See y'all there at 5:15 or so!

Krista :wave2:

She's home! She's home!!!!!

We can't wait to hear about your week, Krista! We did hear that you did really well at WWTBAM... :)

I'll be the one in the Mickey Mouse t-shirt and will have a very sunburned face (DD softball tournament yesterday). She will be the one without the sunburn because she was smart enough to wear sunscreen!

Oh man! My DS8 just reminded me that tonight is his last Awana's and he doesn't want to miss it. They'll be giving awards and all of that fun stuff. Therefore, the Taylor family won't be there after all.
I am so bummed out.
Everyone have a great time and I want to hear all about it!
Staci Taylor

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter