Time for a Long Overdue Dallas Area DIS Meet!!!***Update- photos on page 6 ***

Dan, American Airlines and some of the others have great weekend specials to DFW to Chicago. Maybe catch one of those sometime and just let us know. We can throw a meet together on short notice!

Hmmmmmm, how about the week before, LOL. :teeth: No, wait, we probably have something then too, LOL.

What Janette said! I think our DFW DISers are meet-ready just about any time.

Any excuse for a party!princess:

(This can be our "kick off summer" meet. Then we can have a "back to school" meet. Then a "the holidays are coming" meet. Then a "we're glad the holidays are over" meet. Throw in a "Dan's in town" meet, maybe a "just because we want to" meet...)

I was just told I 'may' have to go to IA for a graduation that weekend, John. I have the weekend of the 15/16th open.

So do we need to change the dates of our DFW meet Dan? Ohanafamily and RRBB might be able to make that too.

Janette- I vote for keeping the current plans in place, and scheduling another meet maybe later in the summer.

If we change the date, some of the folks who are coming this time won't be able to come. (I think skporter's at WDW on the 15/16th, for instance...)

I don't think you'll ever find a date that's good for everybody at once...

I appreciate your thoughts, Janette, but too close to make any changes, this has been in planning for a long time and there will be another time I am sure. You guys enjoy. :) Thanks so much.

Janette was kind enough to send me a heads-up PM about this thread. I have been off the boards recently with so much going on but headed back to WDW this weekend so I logged on and yippee a DFW DIS Meet!!

At this point, I will plan on coming with my 2 munchkins (Gentry 4 and Pierson 1) and maybe dh will join us depending on other committments.

Can't wait to see everyone!

would love! to come but sunday's are out of the question for me :( if it had been any other day this month it would have been fine but sunday's are a no no. Maybe we can have another on a saturday which works a whole lot better for me at least. Can we try for a Saturday next time please? Sunday's as I said don't work for me at all.

DisneyCP2002 - Thanks for letting us know that Saturdays are better for you. I'm sure there are other DISers (especially those from out of the metroplex) for whom Saturday might work out better, too. Maybe we can try that next time.

Krista :wave2:

Woo-hoo!!!

We're only one week away from our DIS meet at the Rainforest Cafe! We have a great group of wonderful folks coming, and I can't WAIT to meet everyone!!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I'll be making our reservation this week, and I'd like to get a good head count. Could you check the list I've put on the first post and make sure I've listed you correctly?

This is gonna be a great time! ::yes:: :earsgirl:

Hey Kathy,

I am bringing a friend along, she frequents the Dis often, but has only lurked as of yet :p . Maybe we can convert her at the meet!
She is only 15 days away from her next WDW trip!

See you next week!!

Maci

Only 4 days until our DFW meet!!!

Let me know if I need to update your info on the first post- we're all set with our reservation at the Rainforest Cafe.

If you're just finding us, it's not too late to join the gang! Just post your info here, and I'll add you to the list and make sure we save you a seat! :teeth: (Also, please let me know if you're on the list but have changed your plans.)

Woo-hoo! Think I'll start looking over the RFC menu and charging my camera batteries! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

<center>
logo1.gif

The Rainforest Cafe, menus and information.</center>

Darn-I'd love to attend a DIS meet-never gotten to one. However, we'll be flying to WDW that day. And our plane stops in Houston, not DFW, so I can't even stop for a while!
Honestly, please keep me in the loop in the future. Although I live at the other end of a very large state, DS goes to college up by DFW, and someday maybe I could combine a DIS meet with a visit to him.

I'm so sorry I'm not going to be able to make this. Sunday evenings are a difficult time for me too! Church commitments! Have a great time all!

We'll have to pick a different day next go round... we'll never find one that works for everybody, but if we move the days around, maybe we'll have a better shot at everybody getting to come sometime!

::MickeyMo

Since I have never been to a DIS meet, how will we find you, Kathy? I am assuming I should look for lime green. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter