Time for a Long Overdue Dallas Area DIS Meet!!!***Update- photos on page 6 ***

See you all there in a bit!!!

We'll be meeting in the area in the mall, between the RFC and the Virgin Megastore, near the information booth.

If you arrive a little late, our party will be listed under "Kathy" and under "The DIS"!!!

f890916a.jpg

most of the DFW meet gang. I'll have to work on names later...

Wow, Kathy, you're fast!!

I had a great time and it was so nice meating all of you! Thanks to skporter for the maps from her trip!

Susie

Wow! That was fast!! Pretty funny...we are all on here already!!:p

I had fun, nice meeting everyone!

Thank you for organizing it Kathy! We had a great time!

:teeth:

Man, not only is the social butterfly :chat: , she is quick too...

Thanks for setting this up Kathy. Nice job.
Three cheers for KathyTX
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

It was nice meeting all of you. And for the ones that I missed, sorry I didnt get around. Im kinda shy at first...:rolleyes:

Jeff

f8908b4b.jpg

M&M'smom and munchkins

f8908aa7.jpg

akasleepingbeauty and gang

f89089cd.jpg

dallastxcpa and gang

f8908949.jpg

mommysteig's gang

f89088fb.jpg

Lori, Maci, Coral (m&m'smom)

f8908854.jpg

Mr. B :)

f8908730.jpg

mommysteig, planogirl, Alex, Lori

f89086db.jpg

Planogirl and DS Alex

f8908677.jpg

Mommysteig and gang (someone was partied out!)

f890860f.jpg

akaSleepingBeauty and DS (such a charming little flirt!!)

f89084ef.jpg

Janette

f8908441.jpg

Denecarter and DD

f890838a.jpg

We enjoyed all of the balloon creations!

f8908321.jpg

Lauren and her new pal

f89082a4.jpg

Nebsky, MrB's mom, Mr B, Andrew and Tom (KathyTX's guys

f89080aa.jpg

akaSleepyBeauty's DD and her new pony!

f8907ffb.jpg

Krista (skporter) and mom Kay

f8907f7e.jpg

KathyTX and skporter (Krista)

f8907e96.jpg

Nebsky, MrBsMom, MrB

Hi everyone - It was great meeting all of you. Let's have another meet this year - and maybe we'll choose someplace with fewer noisy audioanimatronic animals :teeth:. For those of you with trips planned, have a magical vacation!! And thanks for posting the pictures, Kathy.

Krista :)

Great pictures! Looks like everyone had a great time! Great group! Can I just say great again?

Karen

Great pics, thanks for everything, Kathy!!! We had lots of fun and would love to get together again. We also didn't get around and meet everyone because-like Jeff- we are pretty shy, too!

I had a lot of fun at my first Dis Meet! Thanks to everyone for being so friendly to a former lurker!

KathyTX - great pics, and thanks for the help!

Only 7 more days til' WDW!!:earsboy:

I must have had a great time yesterday- I can barely talk today:D
Never lacking the gift of gab here.
Had a GREAT time yesterday and it was so fun meeting all of you. What a neat group of people!

Originally posted by skporter
Hi everyone - It was great meeting all of you. Let's have another meet this year - and maybe we'll choose someplace with fewer noisy audioanimatronic animals :teeth:. For those of you with trips planned, have a magical vacation!! And thanks for posting the pictures, Kathy.

Krista :)

I agree! Another meet before the end of the year sounds great (sound like Karen now:) ).

I think I jumped everytime those animals started making noise. :)

But if we do have another meet, someone hit me if I order coffee again that late at night! I didn't get to sleep until 2 a.m. because of the caffiene buzz! It was really good coffee though!

Krista, I forgot to ask about WWTBAM! Any pictures to post??

Thanks for planning the meet and posting the pix! I really enjoyed meeting everyone. DD had a good time, too (though it was hard to tell with her "I'm 16 and very shy" ways).;)

Oh my, the pictures are great. I hate that we couldn't make it.
Another one before the end of the year, sounds awesome!
Would love to meet everyone!
Staci

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter