tickets

Katy

Mouseketeer
I'll be spending three nights at the Hard Rock Hotel in April. I was wondering what my ticket options were. Should I purchase online before I go? Can I get passess that will allow us access to both parks for two days? Any suggestions? Thanks.
We leave on April 10 and will be there on the 11 & 12.

Thanks.

I bought my tix at AAA last trip. It was great having them ahead of time.

Patty

I like to wait until I get there only because I'm paranoid about losing them. If you're pretty sure you'll get there before the parks close the day you arrive, you can pop over and buy what you need. Then you have ticket in hand when they open in the morning. But, there have been some good ticket deals lately on line. You should check out the Universal website www.universalorlando.com

Any ticket except 1 day park passes allow you to park hop.

WE just got back last week and bought our tickets there pay for 2 days and get the 3rd day free.

I bought on-line the Kissimme/St. Cloud offer - 2 parks/2 days/ 3rd day free - no expiration date (about 90. adult) - comes with 1 city pass good for 7 days from use of first day. Tickets must be purchased by 5/31. I liked the fact that there was no expiration on the tickets because if this trip falls through for some unforseen reason, there will always be another sometime in the future!

What is the Kissimmee/St. Cloud Deal and how can I get in on it?We are going for 3 days in May, and will use at least the first or second day. So, please fill me in! Thanks!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I was told that the 2 day park/ 3rd day free ticket does expire. The person that I had talked to said that the 3rd Day expires in 7 days.
I thought that it might be a good idea to get these and hold on to the third day for when we come back down but she said "No,No".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter