Tickets - really, how/where do you wear/keep them?

Do you remember which one you have? That sounds perfect! I can't seem to find any long purses anymore that can be used crossbody, they all seem too short.
I have a really tiny Kipling bag that fits my tickets in the smallest pocket, my phone in the next smallest pocket, and a leather pouch that zips that holds my credit card, drivers license and medical insurance card, and hotel key, and a chap stick and that's about it. It's the Kipling xsmall Alvar. They have them on Amazon and Macy's. It's really small, which is just what I want, but is crossbody, and hangs by my hip. It's handy because my tickets are easily accessible from the outside pocket that zips closed.

Last edited:
In a Vera zip ID case attached to the key tether in my Disney Dooney small letter carrier.

With MaxPass obviously that'll have to change! I hate the idea of having to take my phone in and out multiple times for scanning as it increases the chances of dropping or damaging it. It's one of the reasons I wish DL would start using MagicBands. They were so convenient at WDW and DL could use them with the new MP system as is, MBs do not have to equal FP+.

You don't have to scan your phone when redeeming a FP to use MaxPass-- you can also just scan your ticket or AP. You only need the phone to make the reservation.

I just bought a lanyard with the pass holder at Disneyland. Held my fast passes & ticket. I'll probably do the same again - it was just easy access and I didn't have to dig through my backpack and the little pouch that came with the lanyard kept the tickets dry.

Sorry this pic is so big. I carry a little wristlet that can hold my phone, credit cards, lipgloss and tix. techwallet.jpg

Do you remember which one you have? That sounds perfect! I can't seem to find any long purses anymore that can be used crossbody, they all seem too short.

The Kylie bags from lesportsac work well for the parks. (And they come in Disney patterns -- look on eBay!) They can be worn cross body and have 3 zippered sections. The smallest, front section works well for tickets and FPs. Make sure to have a small ziploc bag to put the tickets in for water rides.

The Kylie bags from lesportsac work well for the parks. (And they come in Disney patterns -- look on eBay!) They can be worn cross body and have 3 zippered sections. The smallest, front section works well for tickets and FPs. Make sure to have a small ziploc bag to put the tickets in for water rides.
My daughter has one of those...it's similar to my Kipling, and it's really nice and light weight. A great park bag. Thanks for the ziplock reminder...we go in August and will be hitting those water rides!

What are the sizes / dimensions of the tickets? I am thinking that lanyards would work best and then we would use max pass to obtain all fast passes and each person would scan their ticket from a lanyard to go on each ride. I would like to get waterproof lanyards that could be easily scanned without removing the tickets at all - any suggestions?

Wallet. Or a Witz case.
51w3U5E%2BbhL._SL1000_.jpg

We've always used the Witz case, works great for tickets and FPs (still have paper ones for the shows). Word of caution though, i now wear it around my neck but underneath my shirt if i don't need to access the tickets. Almost learned a hard lesson leaning over with the case not tucked into my shirt, getting onto Buzz and having the case catch and pop off my neck and fall into the track. Luckily the CM was able to retrieve it for me.

The Witz case looks great if you are planning on taking your tickets in and out but I am thinking more along the lines of scanning at the turnstiles and then putting them in the lanyard and leaving them in the lanyard to scan into the fastpass lines to get on rides... not taking them in and out at all throughout the times in the park (utilizing max pass to pull fast passes). It looks like the Witz case would need the tickets removed to scan to enter rides?

Witz case is awesome at disney resorts too- used ours at DL hotel and Aulani trips to have our room keys in while at the pool. Carabiner clips on easily to shorts or even my swimsuit bottoms- totally waterproof. So easy to take out cards when you need to charge room for food/ drinks.

Hi,

* Kept tickets in ziplock baggy
* Ziplock baggy kept in zippered compartment of crossbody bag

Notes:

* When pulling or scanning FP I just pulled out the ziplock baggy ... easy to hold onto baggy until 2nd scan point (if there was a 2nd scan point)

* Ziplock baggy came in useful when pulling FP ... once ticket was used to pull FP it went into the baggy. This prevented loss of ticket AND also helped me keep track of which tickets I already used to pull FP

Good luck! :-)

I plan on keeping them with my drivers license and credit cards, which I rubber band together and keep in the front pocket of my Disney fanny pack. Will keep any fast passes here too, as last trip, I accidentally put them in a different pocket and held up the line for Frozen (until I finally gave up and stepped aside. Who uses paper fast passes at EPCOT anyway?)

Actually plan on wearing my magic band for fun/novelty, and sliding the card partially under the band temporarily for park entry. But back in the fanny pack it goes when not in use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter