Does anybody have a rough idea of when reservations might open up for beyond July 2022? I'm planning a trip for a group of 3 (maybe 4) for late September/early October 2022, specifically to coincide with the Epcot 40th Anniversary on Oct. 1st. Now that park reservations are a thing, I'm so paranoid that they'll open up and I'll miss it and then Oct. 1st at Epcot will get filled up.

This is my first time actually doing the planning for a trip since I went in 2012 for Epcot30 (when I went in 2019 it was a work conference thing so I didn't have to deal with any of that). That was right around the time that people were only just starting to talk about Magic Bands and I think maybe a few lucky people had already gotten them on some kind of special preview basis. After starting to dive into all this again after so long, I gotta say it all seems more complicated now! But I'm sure I'll figure it out :thumbsup2

Just an FYI the ticket change link is working this morning. I seem to have caught it on a good day. Unfortunately the room search seems to be down. It's always something.

As i posted in another post, I am taking my daughter and her BFF to Disney for one day for their senior trip. We have plane tickets, rooms at the beach, a rental car, and rooms in Orlando. I got my daughter and my ticket earlier and then her friend decided to go. My daughter and I have reservations but cant get one for her BFF. I have called and they have tried but MK is completely full all days we are in Orlando. The rep told me to go to Disney Springs the day before and ask again if she can go in with us since I have purchased all three tickets but only have reservations for 2. My question is.. if I go to get all three tickets at Disney Springs and only two of us can go in will I be able to save the extra ticket for another time (once I have picked it up)? The last case scenario would be to give her my ticket and let the girls go in while i go back to the condo. Just hate to lose a ticket, but would give her mine since it is registered. ANY help is appreciated.

By phone after expiration because it will likely disappear from your view. Possibly through MDE prior to expiration.
Do we need any special information about the tickets to call and reuse their value after expiration? I know what MDE accounts/people they're tied to, and I might be able to put my hands on the original tickets.

Pretty sure I saw your other post. Recommendations were to keep checking. So do that every day, every time you have available to do it. Reservations do pop up

My question is if I pick up my tickets at Disney Springs the day before our park day and end up not using one of them, can it be used at a later date as long as it isnt scanned at the park?

My question is if I pick up my tickets at Disney Springs the day before our park day and end up not using one of them, can it be used at a later date as long as it isnt scanned at the park?
Yes.

Do we need any special information about the tickets to call and reuse their value after expiration? I know what MDE accounts/people they're tied to, and I might be able to put my hands on the original tickets.
Nothing special is “required,” but the more specific info (date bought, exact kind of ticket, first scheduled date of “intended” original use, credit card used... anything can help if (IF) Disney has any trouble “finding” your expired (or otherwise) tickets. Having the actual tickets would, of course, be great.

I'm sorry if this has been asked previously but I didn't see it when I did search. We have bought passes for 9 days for our upcoming trip. I decided that since we are leaving so late on the day we go home that I would like to go to MK for a bit that morning so we would need to add on another day. I already checked and there is park availability. I'm wondering how that would work though as far as would it count as day 10 and be added on or be a whole new event. I'm hoping it would just be added on because of price. I don't wanna pay full price for the one day ticket. TIA

I'm sorry if this has been asked previously but I didn't see it when I did search. We have bought passes for 9 days for our upcoming trip. I decided that since we are leaving so late on the day we go home that I would like to go to MK for a bit that morning so we would need to add on another day. I already checked and there is park availability. I'm wondering how that would work though as far as would it count as day 10 and be added on or be a whole new event. I'm hoping it would just be added on because of price. I don't wanna pay full price for the one day ticket. TIA
It would count as “Day 10” and only cost a very few dollars to upgrade.

I bought two day resident tix in January and went one day.. originally we had planned to take our son for his birthday but the calander is full till mid April. The two day tickets date expires. Do you think disney will extend the date they are good till?

Thank you so much. Do you think it would be best to do it over the phone or can I do it through MDE?
I would say MDE. I find it works better in the morning. I'm on pacific time and a lot of times when I get on there after work at 7 or 8 PST the thing just won't work. I changed my tickets this morning with no problem. I tried to check in this evening and it was a no- go.

I would say MDE. I find it works better in the morning. I'm on pacific time and a lot of times when I get on there after work at 7 or 8 PST the thing just won't work. I changed my tickets this morning with no problem. I tried to check in this evening and it was a no- go.
Where did you go into in order to do it? I can't find the link to just upgrade to another day. Oh I may have found it but it won't let me do it right now.

Hi guys, I've searched a bit but haven't found it yet. Has WDW opened up the ability to upgrade a 10 day ticket to an Annual Pass yet? I've got a 2 week trip booked for mid-May that has a 10-day ticket from 2020 attached to it. I also have these trips with no tickets, a September trip, a December trip, and am planning on February 2022 and Early May 2022. How do they handle trips longer than 10 days?

If I've got to buy separate tickets for each of these stays I'll probably just cancel.

1. Has WDW opened up the ability to upgrade a 10 day ticket to an Annual Pass yet?
I've got a 2 week trip booked for mid-May that has a 10-day ticket from 2020 attached to it. I also have these trips with no tickets, a September trip, a December trip, and am planning on February 2022 and Early May 2022.
2. How do they handle trips longer than 10 days?
If I've got to buy separate tickets for each of these stays I'll probably just cancel.
1. Nope. (We don't know when they may start making new AP's available.)
2. Separate tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter