ticket suggestions

sage1313

Earning My Ears
Hello! My fiancee and I will be spending one day at Univ. Studios and one day at IOA at the tail end of our honeymoon - May 23, 24. Does anyone have any suggestions for the cheapest way to go with tickets? Would it be the two day pass? Are there any good internet sites that offer this pass cheaper than others? Also, any suggestions for activities at night after the parks close? Is citywalk a good idea? Thanks so much!!

You can get a 2 day/2 park pass. This pass costs around $90 or so. You can buy them at the gate or ahead of time off Universal's website or www.ticketmania.com. I saw a coupon for $2-$3 off a 2 day ticket once.

You can get cheap tickets at Ebay.com. Another way is to get them through AAA and you get a DIScount. :) Make sure you get your tickets before you go to the parks becuase the lines are 20-30 minutes long to get tickets at the entrance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter