Tiaras and Tantrums '08 Oct 23-29 ADR's added page 1

I'm planning on it but I still don't know Jeffs leave dates. All I know is he's pretty sure its October. When I hear from him again I'll try to have him narrow it down. You'll have to pencil me in. LOL

Let's get this party started!!!! I could use a little diversion in my thought process lately and talking about this trip will help!!!

So, let's throw some ideas out there!

I got Jeffs R&R dates and they do not conflict with the trip! :woohoo:
But.....with sending another kid to college and one to London ( and a few unexpected expenses) I'm a little uncertain if I'm going to be able to swing it. :guilty: I'm going to keep planning to come and if we can come out of this a bit in the next month than I should be ok. Once I go back to work and get a couple paychecks I think that'll make a difference.
Do we have any preliminary costs on rooms yet?

So far just 4 of us which means we may be able to get away with just 1 room depending on how cozy Kimmy wants to get ;) and how she feels about drunken laughing at 2am :lmao: and locker room talk that would make a sailor blush :blush:

So far just 4 of us which means we may be able to get away with just 1 room depending on how cozy Kimmy wants to get ;) and how she feels about drunken laughing at 2am :lmao: and locker room talk that would make a sailor blush :blush:

Well I hope she's be drunk with us! :lmao:

BTW- we went to Longhorn for dinner last night and I ordered a frozen Margarita. It tasted just like the ones down there. MMMM MMMM!

(I actually had 2! Shhh.......)

Well, ladies, I just found your thread (a wee bit late, I guess). I will be there on some of the same days as you, so I will be watching for the tiaras. If I see you, I will immediately run the other way!!! :rotfl2:

No, really, though, if I see you in your tiaras (I assume you wear them at all times like Cinderella) I will say hello.

Have a great time!

Well, ladies, I just found your thread (a wee bit late, I guess). I will be there on some of the same days as you, so I will be watching for the tiaras. If I see you, I will immediately run the other way!!! :rotfl2:

No, really, though, if I see you in your tiaras (I assume you wear them at all times like Cinderella) I will say hello.

Have a great time!

Alas, some of us haven't become worthy enough for a tiara yet. I am hoping by October! :lmao:

Do we want to do Epcot F&W on Saturday again or maybe switch to Friday in hopes it would be a little less crowded?

Snowy, are you coming?? If you come on Sat. do you want to do F&W or something else?

Friday might be less crowded. Is Snowy our only drop in? Or will others be spending some quality time with us? I am still trying to talk my sister into coming but we won't plan ADRs around her. I will only plan the room around her.

Toni said there were some great, uncrowded places to eat at S & D too.

Scrappy...do we have our rooms set for the week? We should try to get LTT now because it only makes sense to do it Monday night.

I am going to call WDW tomorrow, barring any unexpected emergencies.

I really would like to have breakfast at Fresh at the S&D. It is supposed to be really good and I didn't get to go there last time. No ADR needed there though. Figure that can be an anyone that is up and wants to go can head down. I don't mind going alone if no one wants to get up! But who am I kidding-- I am NOT a morning person!!

Picabo is also a buffet place in the Dolphin that is pretty good and prices aren't bad. Again, no ADR needed. And then of course the ice cream place!!

Oh, and I am thinking we probably need to limit the ADR's since many will be on a budget. We may end up seeing about walkins if we need to-- like we did with Tony's for lunch last time.

I have updated the park per day schedule on the 1st page.

What are we forgetting? And it's time to get excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got my ME tickets yesterday!!!! I can't talk about it at home because the kids are ticked I'm going without them. Oh poor babies :sad1: :rotfl:

Happy ME Dance :banana: Happy ME Dance :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter