Tiaras and Tantrums '08 Oct 23-29 ADR's added page 1

Doesn't seem bad at all. How does everyone else feel? What are the other options? Be nice to eat breakfast in our villa. I don't mind bringing along a air mattress to sleep on!

Sounds okay to me. With 12 spaces no one should need to bring an air mattress.

And going over a weekend is better for me, we could just go with the cheapest DVC. :thumbsup2

I ran the numbers again and a grand villa at Old Key West for the dates of Oct. 23-29 is 334 points which would break down to $279 per person. Of course that's based on if everyone was going to be there the whole time. Since people will probably be coming and going through the week it may be hard to pull it off. But if we could, it sure would be fun!

Time to start the planning!

We are still a bit up in the air as far as the resort choice. The choices are POP Century or another Value, a moderate, the Swan and Dolphin, or a DVC property.

Depending on peoples budget needs we can do multiple resorts-- everyone does not need to stay in the same place, but it is much easier and more fun if we do.

My inclination is that we should go ahead and make room only reservations for POP so we at least have something to start with. It can be cancelled if we make another plan. Until we have firm commitments I don't think we can make other arrangements. And we probably won't get those for a few more months.

Any of those options is ok for me. I don't think too many in a room is a great idea though so the multi bedroom DVC sounds like a bad idea. Too many personalities and vacationing styles is just asking for trouble. I think 2 or 4 if you don't mind sharing a bed in a room at Pop or any mod or Swalphin is ideal.

Definitely, I'm in. :thumbsup2

:sad1: :sad1: I am just going to come here every so often and post sad smilies.

Time to start the planning!

We are still a bit up in the air as far as the resort choice. The choices are POP Century or another Value, a moderate, the Swan and Dolphin, or a DVC property.

Depending on peoples budget needs we can do multiple resorts-- everyone does not need to stay in the same place, but it is much easier and more fun if we do.
My inclination is that we should go ahead and make room only reservations for POP so we at least have something to start with. It can be cancelled if we make another plan. Until we have firm commitments I don't think we can make other arrangements. And we probably won't get those for a few more months.

Are you kidding me?? I want to be where the party is!!

Any of those options is ok for me. I don't think too many in a room is a great idea though so the multi bedroom DVC sounds like a bad idea. Too many personalities and vacationing styles is just asking for trouble. I think 2 or 4 if you don't mind sharing a bed in a room at Pop or any mod or Swalphin is ideal.

Definitely, I'm in. :thumbsup2
Are you saying my vacation style is not queen worthy?? ;) :rotfl:

:sad1: :sad1: I am just going to come here every so often and post sad smilies.
I say you should come.

:hug: Thanks guys. I will probably be in the US that week since the kids have the week off school (if they go to their same schools) but I will be at my mom's.

Bring your kids and your mom! I would love to meet you!

The POP works for me (although their bar closes too early ;) ) I liked it there last time. I would just request we not be in the back 40 this time. That was a long *** walk!

Scraps, have you looked into what the room rate is yet?

Bomb.....:sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

AIRLINE TIX ARE BOUGHT!!!​
:woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :yay:

Airtran has a $25 off coupon good until Sunday if anyone needs it. I can send it to friends.

I guess that hotel is next. I will look into things. We have a few options.

I got mine today too :yay: And with our FF credits from our trip in Sept guess who'll have enough to upgrade herself and her travelling companion to first class :woohoo: And you know what that means :rolleyes1 I'll try not to spill it this time :drinking: :drinking1

I got mine today too :yay: And with our FF credits from our trip in Sept guess who'll have enough to upgrade herself and her travelling companion to first class :woohoo: And you know what that means :rolleyes1 I'll try not to spill it this time :drinking: :drinking1

But then I can't take a picture of your underwear again. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter