HMHunters

fantasia4.gif

barrett7890 said:
:lmao: don't think it's going to appear anytime soon

cami
x

NEVER say never ;)

Grammyof2 said:
Angel - I can't recognize you with everyone else wearing your clothes :confused3

Ditto....or at least it confuses me :rolleyes:

I'm in. Now my brain hurts.

L107ANGEL said:
No, but all of these Chachis are confusing me :sad2:
This is pretty funny, now that I speak a little Korean! :rotfl:

PM sent and I think I am in, based on the intelligence of someone other than myself or the little mint found in my PM box.

Gotta love 3rd party intelligence.

Angel - just go sit in your chair by the puter for 5 minutes and pretend you are in time out, same as detention ;)

Good morning.

I am in as evidenced by my previously posted TU.

I read "Happy Hump Day" and thought I lost a day.

I love this kind of math. :rolleyes1

:sunny: :wave: Morning Riddlers!

OK, I am still too tired to try and figure this one out. Why couldn't I have just one nightmare last night? No, I had to have three of them AND the other dream i can remember was pretty strange too.

BTW ~ I never got my TU yesterday since Donna deleted all of the PMs before making a list. What was the right answer, so at least I know if I should have had one.

piglet too said:
:sunny: :wave: Morning Riddlers!

OK, I am still too tired to try and figure this one out. Why couldn't I have just one nightmare last night? No, I had to have three of them AND the other dream i can remember was pretty strange too.

BTW ~ I never got my TU yesterday since Donna deleted all of the PMs before making a list. What was the right answer, so at least I know if I should have had one.

Ess, pigglet. How are ya'? :teeth:

Goooood Moooooorning!

Since it's MATH (Grrrrrr) I have to wait till my brain and vital organs are fully caffeinated before I attempt it. Do you think she'd mind if I just send her the number 1-30 and say it's one of these?

I was hoping for an early Woo Hooty before I went to work. Guess not.

UtahMama said:
Do you think she'd mind if I just send her the number 1-30 and say it's one of these?

Uma, it is one of those numbers ;)

UtahMama said:
Goooood Moooooorning!

Since it's MATH (Grrrrrr) I have to wait till my brain and vital organs are fully caffeinated before I attempt it. Do you think she'd mind if I just send her the number 1-30 and say it's one of these?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah she would :rotfl:

cami
x

Good morning! I am so NOT in on this one.

Who does Math voluntarily at this hour????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter