Thursdays Tricky Riddle

Cantw8 said:
no it aint, I shared a room with ya, 'member??? :rolleyes:
That was sweety, and we won't go into that bodily function :rolleyes1

Loubon said:
I pity the fool....

mr-t.jpg

BTW you made the Yearbook. As did Toots and Rella Bella Stella.
He looks a little old for high school doesnt he? My DS needs to learn to keep his trap closed. He thinks he is being funny but his teachers are not laughing.

Hey Lou, just how big is this yearbook? Is it only one year? I will have to search more after work. Gotta run. have a good day!

I need a mint!!

Were there mints in the thread?? If so, I need COFFEE!!!!!!!!

And Snow....that seems ridiculous to me that making a Mr. T comment about a kids gold chains resulted in detention. Pretty soon the kids won't be able to speak to each other at all!!

Have a great day everyone!!! :sunny:

Good morning pupils. Pm sent and I am in.

Happy hump day! :yay:

Thanks to my friends for reminding me not too overthink the riddle!! I thought you people were tricking us and I was supposed to read between the lines!!

I am IN!

JAmi

snowwite said:
Hey Lou, just how big is this yearbook? Is it only one year? I will have to search more after work. Gotta run. have a good day!

Start from the end. :)

I am not in.

This worked yesterday, so I will give it a try.

Your PM's are full, so just give me a TU cause you can be assured I know the answer :thumbsup2

Angel - I can't recognize you with everyone else wearing your clothes :confused3

AshClan said:
Baby, Hump Day was yesterday!! But thanks!!! :rotfl2:

:lmao: Oh crap. My blondeness is showing through again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was B's picture... :rolleyes1 I blame him. :rotfl:

Grammyof2 said:
I am not in.

This worked yesterday, so I will give it a try.

Your PM's are full, so just give me a TU cause you can be assured I know the answer :thumbsup2

Angel - I can't recognize you with everyone else wearing your clothes :confused3

Stop cheating, Gram. This is a math quiz. Only fully submitted correct answers will get you a star...or a TU. DO you have any spices to cure blondeness?

horsegirl said:
Stop cheating, Gram. This is a math quiz. Only fully submitted correct answers will get you a star...or a TU. DO you have any spices to cure blondeness?

Loving Care :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter