• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Shop Swag Up Bonus: Make a qualifying purchase before October 1st and earn a 500 SB Bonus when your Shop & Earn SB Credits! Manual crediting of SB will not count.

SB Local Swag Up: Earn SB from SB Local before October 1st and earn an additional 200 SB Bonus! Manual crediting of SB will not count. Must earn atleast 25 SB from your SB Local purcchase. to qualify for the additional 200 SB bonus.

Has anyone received their Swag Ups for the Local or Shop Offer I quoted above?

My tv ncrave as well as the ayce ncraves are gone. I only have one app that runs (indymusic) since sbtv died this weekend and can't be reinstalled. I can't run watch playlists.

my ayce was gone yesterday, It popped up today for a few rounds then went away again. Luckily my dollar shave club offer went through today so I don't have to worry about todays goals.

I only got 300 something bonus this for last month. :/ My sister in law was visiting and I had a series of panic attacks so I missed maybe 2 weeks worth of swagging :/

Still have not received my Gillette credit despite putting in a ticket and updating it with additional screenshots. Grrr.....

In case anyone is interested, Doctor of Credit posted that Paypal now offers a no-fee debit card that pulls from your Paypal funds. That means charging purchases as debit, taking out cash at the ATM, and also setting up a direct deposit. This isn't a game change by any means since you could always just transfer your Paypal funds over to your checking account, but there may be some folks who would rather avoid that step if this is more convenient. I signed up because it says "participation is limited", but I will be using my Paypal funds to pay on my Paypal Credit bill for the next many months to pay off the Disney tickets I charged to it. :)

Link to Doctor of Credit post:
https://www.doctorofcredit.com/paypal-releases-new-paypal-cash-debit-card-no-monthly-fees/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+DoctorOfCredit+(Doctor+Of+Credit)

Paypal link:
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/cash-card

Well I can tell the fourth quarter has started based on the complete and utter lack of any gold surveys for me and only 10 SB on SBTV this morning.

Well I can tell the fourth quarter has started based on the complete and utter lack of any gold surveys for me and only 10 SB on SBTV this morning.
I hear you! My only app left is Indy music but my first extra round required 35 videos.

Quick question...I redeemed 2200 SB on Oct 1 for a $25 Target GC. I need to redeem another 5000 for another $50 gift card. Can I do that now, or do I need to wait until I receive the $25 one first?

Quick question...I redeemed 2200 SB on Oct 1 for a $25 Target GC. I need to redeem another 5000 for another $50 gift card. Can I do that now, or do I need to wait until I receive the $25 one first?

No need to wait. The limit is 2 gift card redemptions per day so you should be fine to do that.

OK....soooo....where did the Target gift cards go? There are none listed! I hope this is a glitch!

OK....soooo....where did the Target gift cards go? There are none listed! I hope this is a glitch!
I see the $25 Target GCs in the app.

ETA - Never mind. When I click on any Target GCs in the app, it tosses me back to the first page for redemptions.

I'm waiting for my $25 Target card that I redeemed for on 10/1, but since I leave in 11 days, I can't risk waiting too much longer for the last $50 I need. I decided to break down and cash in for $50 PayPal and hope that I can get it and get it transferred into my checking account in time to get to Target and buy a Disney gift card. With Columbus Day falling in there too, I'm hoping it is a speedy transfer.

While I'm glad to know I'm not the only one not seeing them - I hope they come back ASAP bc we have our wedding planning session next Friday and I need some 'free' Disney money!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter