Those using swagbucks ???

Just completed the Gillette offer. I have never attempted the offer before. I made sure to use my SB email instead of my junk email.

Credited instantly for the 2000 SB!

I did the one-time purchase of the disposables. $10.64 (includes tax).
2000 SB + the 500 SB bonus next week = almost $15 money maker!!:yay:

I signed up for the Dollar Shave Club, didn't realize the credit would be pending And now I can't even find the offer to find out what the details were, so if someone could screen shot that for me, that would be wonderful!

I've done the Gillette offer, GameFly (which is going to cost me because my kids love it and are wanting to keep it ) and Hulu....anything out there easy and quick to earn me 244 discover points so I can get to 1,000 before midnight tonight???? And can I count all day on the 26th for the start date or was it after a certain time? I don't remember and I'm not sure how to figure just half a day on the 26th?

Last edited:
I signed up for the Dollar Shave Club, didn't realize the credit would be pending And now I can't even find the offer to find out what the details were, so if someone could screen shot that for me, that would be wonderful!

I've done the Gillette offer, GameFly (which is going to cost me because my kids love it and are wanting to keep it ) and Hulu....anything out there easy and quick to earn me 244 discover points so I can get to 1,000 before midnight tonight???? And can I count all day on the 26th for the start date or was it after a certain time? I don't remember and I'm not sure how to figure just half a day on the 26th?

DSC Starter Box details
DSCStarter_Disclaimer_93017.png DSCStarterBox_Details_93017.png

Someone in the BLOG comments said they asked on Facebook about the start time and SB said it's all day 9/26 through 11:59pm pt 9/30.

Yesterday I did this ins quotes offer because it was listed on the home page. It was easy to do but does ask for your information and it took a couple hours to credit
Discover: Toro: BestQuotes Auto Insurance
+131 SB

Just did this gold survey 1350064 and earned 44 SB. It was one question. I thought for sure I was just going to get the 1 sb because I answered that I had been to Del Taco 0 times in the last 4 weeks. Hopefully some of you have it before it goes away.

Just did this gold survey 1350064 and earned 44 SB. It was one question. I thought for sure I was just going to get the 1 sb because I answered that I had been to Del Taco 0 times in the last 4 weeks. Hopefully some of you have it before it goes away.

I had the same one this morning and also thougt I'd be DQed but wasn't.

Just did the gillette deal since it's a MM. It credited immediately and now I really don't need to buy new razors for awhile since I have a stock pile already :) But my ncraves have been gone since Thursday so this just made things easier today.

Has anyone done the Tampon Tribe offer? Just did it and nothing credited, although it says instant credit....ugh!!!! :-(

Since I have been out of the loop so long, I just noticed the discover bonus yesterday. Between then and today I've earned 340. Anything that will give me 700 or so more SB, so I can get the bonus? I've already done Gillette, Home Chef, Gamefly. I can't do Hulu b/c it s a trial pay offer and I'm banned from TP. Needs to be something that is easy to cancel online and credits immediately. Any ideas?

Had this credit in under 5 mins.

Adgate- Rent 2 own homes 32 SB (asks u to pay $1. I did NOT enter any CC info. Just left the tab open for 5 mins).

Since I have been out of the loop so long, I just noticed the discover bonus yesterday. Between then and today I've earned 340. Anything that will give me 700 or so more SB, so I can get the bonus? I've already done Gillette, Home Chef, Gamefly. I can't do Hulu b/c it s a trial pay offer and I'm banned from TP. Needs to be something that is easy to cancel online and credits immediately. Any ideas?

Just curious what got you banned from TrialPay?

I just found this survey, but the number was 4107192

Has anyone done the Paribus sign up for 300SB? I signed up for it a couple days ago and don't see anything in my ledger.

Just curious what got you banned from TrialPay?

I have no clue. Back when I could do TP offers, all was fine. Then out of the blue,when I would click on a TP offer it would say something like,connection error. After researching it a bit online and reading other swaggers experiences, it seems I was banned. No reason why that I know of. I'm not the only one its happened too.

I also did the Gillette offer today and it hasn't credited yet. I already put in a ticket. Not optimistic about getting the full Discover bonus.

That's new. Before it said the book had to be at least $5.01.
Yeah, that's what I thought I remembered, lol. Hmm, they must have changed it with everyone doing the deal and only paying 1 cent! DD27 was sorry she missed out on that for an easy 140 SB!

Just did the Hooked on Phonics offer...of course, it did not credit so I submitted a ticket, but ugh!!! Has anyone else tried it and been successful?

Banner on HP for 300SB when u sign up for free 30 day trial of hooked on phonics. Anyone done this? Wondering how easy cancelling is? Can u cancel online?

I did it the on Sep 4th and actually just cancelled it tonight. Only, when I did it, it was only 100 SB. DD27 is going to do this one tomorrow for the 300 SB's! Anyway, when I couldn't figure how to cancel, I looked around online. I couldn't just sign in to my account cause it kept saying it didn't recognize my email. But, I eventually found this link
https://online.hookedonphonics .com/manage-account/
and then I was able to get to my account as it recognized my email address! So you don't actually cancel. In the Manage your subscription, Choose the option where it asks if you want to Disable autorenewal and you click Yes. Then further down the page is another Manage your shipments, and choose to disable autorenewal there as well. Don't know if you need to but did both anyway. I logged out and back in and autorenewal is still all disabled. Pretty easy once I had that link!

Ad gate media has a few insurance offers
I don't know if it's just us, but neither of us can do the Insurance offers these days. Every time in either of our accounts, or any browser, they now say access denied or you don't have permission. Not sure what's up with that, and it's very frustrating as there have been a lot of Adgate insurance offers these days and they were always great for getting some good and easy SB's! I'm hoping it clears up soon, so disappointing seeing so many offers this week and couldn't do any!

I may do the Hulu live offer. $39.99/month but you get a 7 day trial. i can cancel before the trial ends.
get back 2500 SB plus 500 SB bonus. credits within 24 hours.
So how much did you have to actually pay? Is it a free 7 day trial and you get 2500 SB's? Or you pay 39.99 and get back 25.00 in SB's if you stick with it?

I submitted a ticket for a survey and ignored the auto response. A week later and I still hadn't gotten anything do I went back in to respond and noticed that the auto response asked for more info, info I had already provided. I responded that I'd already provided it and got the sb that day. The auto response never used to ask for more info so I don't know if its new and they expect everyone to respond even if they already provided the info or not. Either way they are taking longer.

Just completed the Gillette offer. I have never attempted the offer before. I made sure to use my SB email instead of my junk email.

Credited instantly for the 2000 SB!

I did the one-time purchase of the disposables. $10.64 (includes tax).
2000 SB + the 500 SB bonus next week = almost $15 money maker!!:yay:
This exactly for us too! I was so thankful it worked, very nice moneymaker! It credited in less than five minutes. Now I will have way more razors than I could possibly ever use, lol. Any thoughts on if they might sell on Ebay if I tried that, even just to get back the money spent?

Yeah, that's what I thought I remembered, lol. Hmm, they must have changed it with everyone doing the deal and only paying 1 cent! DD27 was sorry she missed out on that for an easy 140 SB!

I did it the on Sep 4th and actually just cancelled it tonight. Only, when I did it, it was only 100 SB. DD27 is going to do this one tomorrow for the 300 SB's! Anyway, when I couldn't figure how to cancel, I looked around online. I couldn't just sign in to my account cause it kept saying it didn't recognize my email. But, I eventually found this link
https://online.hookedonphonics .com/manage-account/
and then I was able to get to my account as it recognized my email address! So you don't actually cancel. In the Manage your subscription, Choose the option where it asks if you want to Disable autorenewal and you click Yes. Then further down the page is another Manage your shipments, and choose to disable autorenewal there as well. Don't know if you need to but did both anyway. I logged out and back in and autorenewal is still all disabled. Pretty easy once I had that link!

I don't know if it's just us, but neither of us can do the Insurance offers these days. Every time in either of our accounts, or any browser, they now say access denied or you don't have permission. Not sure what's up with that, and it's very frustrating as there have been a lot of Adgate insurance offers these days and they were always great for getting some good and easy SB's! I'm hoping it clears up soon, so disappointing seeing so many offers this week and couldn't do any!

So how much did you have to actually pay? Is it a free 7 day trial and you get 2500 SB's? Or you pay 39.99 and get back 25.00 in SB's if you stick with it?

This exactly for us too! I was so thankful it worked, very nice moneymaker! It credited in less than five minutes. Now I will have way more razors than I could possibly ever use, lol. Any thoughts on if they might sell on Ebay if I tried that, even just to get back the money spent?

Thanks for the HOP info. When you did it, did it credit automatically, or did you have to send in a ticket?

For those that are Mypoints members as well, do you do surveys on both MP and SB? I had some free time last night,and no surveys on SB, but tons on MP. I've never done the MP surveys before, but really need to ramp up my Disney money now,so figured I'd try them. Was happy to see you get 5 MP for every survey DQ vs 1 SB. Wasn't sure if there was an issue doing surveys at both sites,since their both owned by the same company now. I thought I read in the past that that could be a problem, but I'm not sure. Anyone have any info?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter