Those using swagbucks ???

I tried to cash out my SB into my PayPal account, but because my account had a different e-mail (my non-SB e-mail), it wouldn't verify. Any way around this?

Yes, like @Limes96 said, in your PP account go to Settings and then select the + sign to add your SB email into your account. Your name has to match on both accounts exactly, and your PP account has to be verified as well.

Has anyone ever bought the Crepe Erase offer? I'm looking to do a few more buy/resells but I can't find the size of the bottles of the Crepe Erase to know what size to list on eBay. Proactive and WEN also do this and its frustrating because you have to wait until you get the product before can list it. I'm looking to be more efficient with a quicker turn around. List on eBay the same day I buy it so that once I get it, I just send it right back out. EDIT: Called them. Its 3.5 oz.

Last edited:
Is that on Swagbucks??? ***Runs off to go look***

ETA: Went to do it, but it's being blocked at work as SPAM. :( I guess I'll have to wait until I get home. Thanks for the info!!

I tried it at home, and it didn't work there, either... It's trying to redirect me, and the link isn't working. :( Oh well.

I may be crazy, but I swear I only get the easy Insight Express 50 sb surveys (usually from the swagbutton) when I am subscribed to Hulu.

IMG_9055.PNG Okay so just a heads up to anyone doing the BB SB deal using the QR Code. I was going to do for the first bunch for each DD27 and her DH, tonight, so I looked at the BB shopping qr link page just to check it again and look for any info on expiration or how long it would run. And I saw farther down the page
it shows that the deal expires
March 11, 2018! Ugh. The pic above showed this way down at the bottom in a pale grey type.

Wish I knew about this offer and even end date earlier lol. So I took a risk, as some said they'd done 4 or 5, and I did 6 for each of them. They checked with the manager after the first six and they okayed it. Hopeful goes thru SB okay!

So basically wanted to share the expire date of tomorrow for those maybe waiting to do the deal. Now, I'm assuming they mean the QR thing for 500 SB. I suppose they could possibly mean it won't be 2% anymore, just the 1%, but I'm thinking its more likely the qr code deal is ending.

For some reason none of the discover activities are crediting to my account. I've tried probably 30 different activities on the various Discover pages and nothing is crediting. Anyone have a fix for this?

Thankfully the SB local purchase that I made on Wednesday, and was pending until 3/14 (after Swago), credited overnight.

Still no sign of the BB QR points. Disappointed with that, as I had planned many more DGC purchases that way!

Anyone just have money deposited in paypal? Thinking of doing this for annual passes.

Yes! I typically redeem for Target gift cards, but due to completing a couple of offers, I had a lot of SB to redeem so I got $50 deposited into my PayPal account. The only issue I had was that it wouldn't verify because my PayPal account had my primary e-mail associated with it. Thanks for these boards, I learned that I needed to go into my PayPal account and add my SB e-mail as my secondary e-mail, and it verified with no problem. Now I'm just waiting for it to post. I think it's a great option!

Has anyone signed up for Daily Burn? It's 500 SB and there's a 30 day free trial, but it doesn't say when it gets credited.

Anyone just have money deposited in paypal? Thinking of doing this for annual passes.

I usually do Amazon or Target for the first discounted GC, then do Paypal if I cash out again that month. Originally I was doing Southwest GCs but it's tricky because Southwest only lets you use like 3 or 4 forms of payment when purchasing flights. SB has higher denomination Southwest GCs but I hate letting 25,000 SBs pile up because you never know what could happen.

I am missing the Irish Dancers for the Collector Bills. Just scored a search and win an hour ago.....I can't remember the hours to qualify for Search SB's, do I have a chance to get the last collector bill before it ends at midnight? Anyone remember the times?

I am missing the Irish Dancers for the Collector Bills. Just scored a search and win an hour ago.....I can't remember the hours to qualify for Search SB's, do I have a chance to get the last collector bill before it ends at midnight? Anyone remember the times?
Good luck with that. I very rarely get any searches like maybe 1 a week if I'm lucky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter