Those using swagbucks ???

So I did a second review on Clearsurance last night but I haven't gotten an email or anything pending. Did anyone successfully get more than one review pending?

I did 2 reviews and only got credit for one.

I did 2 and got emails for both.

Well at least I'm in the same boat with someone :) Good to know it should work. I'm thinking about putting in a ticket then if I don't get anything in 7 days. It should be easy enough to prove since the first one went through ok and I used my SB email address on the account. I clicked through the offer link again wherever it was yesterday (can't remember if it was a deal of the day or an inbox offer or something. I clicked on something and went 'oh yeah I was supposed to do another one' so I took the offer right there.) Since I already had an account it remembered it and just automatically posted it. Maybe I should have cleared the cookies out first.

On the "Most Popular Ways to Earn" section on homepage. Register for a Free Gift (picture of a plane) 41sb. It is the Disney vacation dvd sign up. Credited right away.

Anyone else having trouble finding it? I did do the 25sb for disney sweepstake.

A new Pura D'or deal is posted. Have to buy the hair loss shampoo or conditioner at Target. I did in store pick up and with redcard discount and S&S, my total was $16.xx. SB gives back 2,000. Not a huge deal, but free money and free conditioner. I will post once my SB credits. I think the details said it could be 60 days.
Thanks for posting this. I needed to order more anyways and this is a great deal. I ordered the shampoo on my account and I asked DH to order the conditioner through his account. Hopefully, he remembers to do it. This way, we each get some SB's and I can justify the cost of this stuff...I really like it:goodvibes.

Well at least I'm in the same boat with someone :) Good to know it should work. I'm thinking about putting in a ticket then if I don't get anything in 7 days. It should be easy enough to prove since the first one went through ok and I used my SB email address on the account. I clicked through the offer link again wherever it was yesterday (can't remember if it was a deal of the day or an inbox offer or something. I clicked on something and went 'oh yeah I was supposed to do another one' so I took the offer right there.) Since I already had an account it remembered it and just automatically posted it. Maybe I should have cleared the cookies out first.

Annnd it was just really delayed. I just got an email saying it was pending.

For My Points people, how long until you usually get your GCs. I redeemed for Amazon on the 3rd and still haven't received them. It was my first redemption.

Ok, I got the "nCrave TV 50+sb" back a little while ago (the one with the blueish grey forest overhead shot). Still 1sb, but it's running like AYCE so far, between 5-10 mins each round; I'm on round 3 right now.
I've tried the "Weddings" one since it shot up to 5sb but I haven't been able to finish it. It's really jacked for me, it'll go a couple videos and then a weird "watching 1 of 1" message pops up instead of a countdown timer and the only way I've found to move on is close the video and reopen the URL. But you have to have the video on focus (and it opens each one full screen) or the timer doesn't always go so when it gets stuck you might not know it and then it times out and when you dismiss the pop up it starts over! I've tried a couple times since it came back and haven't been able to complete it.

Ok, I got the "nCrave TV 50+sb" back a little while ago (the one with the blueish grey forest overhead shot). Still 1sb, but it's running like AYCE so far, between 5-10 mins each round; I'm on round 3 right now.
I've tried the "Weddings" one since it shot up to 5sb but I haven't been able to finish it. It's really jacked for me, it'll go a couple videos and then a weird "watching 1 of 1" message pops up instead of a countdown timer and the only way I've found to move on is close the video and reopen the URL. But you have to have the video on focus (and it opens each one full screen) or the timer doesn't always go so when it gets stuck you might not know it and then it times out and when you dismiss the pop up it starts over! I've tried a couple times since it came back and haven't been able to complete it.

Update: In 2.5 hours I've received 11sb :rolleyes:
After the 4 or 5 round it started in on the 15 videos at 1+ min each so turned really slow. I had to kill it so I can work on some real points to meet my goal (way too distracting, keeps interfering since I'm only on 1 monitor at the moment) but I haven't had one run by itself like that for a few weeks now. Maybe they're on their way back.

I tried to cash out my SB into my PayPal account, but because my account had a different e-mail (my non-SB e-mail), it wouldn't verify. Any way around this?

I tried to cash out my SB into my PayPal account, but because my account had a different e-mail (my non-SB e-mail), it wouldn't verify. Any way around this?

I believe you can associate more than one email to your PayPal account. That's how mine is set up, but it's been so long since I did it that I couldn't tell you how I did it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter