Those using swagbucks ???

Good to hear you are still active!
It was a glitch but most of the people doing it knew it wasn’t legit. I would guess somewhere in the rules it covers this somehow. Lesson learned for a lot of people!

Yes, still active :) With a big ol' target on my back now!

Anyone who says they did this thinking it was legit is lying through their teeth. I did it knowing full well what I was doing and the potential for consequences.

Yes, still active :) With a big ol' target on my back now!

Anyone who says they did this thinking it was legit is lying through their teeth. I did it knowing full well what I was doing and the potential for consequences.
Right!!! That’s what I was thinking. And I most likely have a target too

Swagbucks' generosity knows no bounds. I just got a 1 sb DecemberSurpriseSwagUp. It's acts of kindness like this that keep me swagging!

I got that as well! I also like how it said to "keep this a secret from other Swaggers." Yeah, I bet you all are sooooo jealous of that penny I got! I'll be heading back to Disney World next week at this rate!

So, I have never had any coupons credit. Am I doing something wrong? I just need to print them to PDF and that should do it, right? or do they only credit the ones I use?

So, I have never had any coupons credit. Am I doing something wrong? I just need to print them to PDF and that should do it, right? or do they only credit the ones I use?

Mine havent credited either. I havent seen anyone post that they have gotten credited today

So they finally updated my Swago ticket today, conveniently 2 hours after Swago board ended, and still no resolution. (I had trouble getting my goal squares to activate, if I met the 1st or 2nd goal with a Shop credit it didn't get picked up. )
"Thank you for writing in and we do apologize for the experience you had with this feature. We have passed it along to the team for review to ensure all errors are resolved. Thank you again for your patience and understanding."
Uh huh, sure. I managed to make my 2nd goal over the weekend so I got my square but I see all the comments on the Facebook wall of people who wait patiently for support to actually do something for Swago and I never see anyone respond that it actually gets fixed. What's the point of even having an option for Swago in the Help system if no one will actually support it?

If you print doing a promotion then you should get credited 1sb each for just printing them. If everything aligns right, you then should get 10sb for actually using them, eventually. I have found the last few promos they say weekend prints will credit on Monday but they've been crediting on Tuesdays for me. And then during the week there is a 24-48 hour delay from print date for credit.

So for me it seems like if I make sure I click the offer link before each time, it works. I've tried both the offer card and the link in the inbox and I think both work the same. However, I think the prints I've missed the credit I went to the coupon section without going through the offer link.

Mine havent credited either. I havent seen anyone post that they have gotten credited today

If you print doing a promotion then you should get credited 1sb each for just printing them. If everything aligns right, you then should get 10sb for actually using them, eventually. I have found the last few promos they say weekend prints will credit on Monday but they've been crediting on Tuesdays for me. And then during the week there is a 24-48 hour delay from print date for credit.

I am happy to stand corrected, sometime in the last hour or so I got my coupon prints from the weekend, pushed me way over 2nd goal :)

Just waiting here patiently for my S&E to post today from all of my Kohl's Veteran's Day sale purchases!! :rolleyes1 Should be over 500 SB. :woohoo:

Just waiting here patiently for my S&E to post today from all of my Kohl's Veteran's Day sale purchases!! :rolleyes1 Should be over 500 SB. :woohoo:

I think my shop credit didn't credit until the late afternoon/evening the other day. Waiting on one for 80 today too...

I did the GameFly offer on Oct 25 and paid for two months. It is set to charge again Dec 25. When can I cancel and not have my SB's taken away?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter