Those using swagbucks ???

I did the 3500 IMVU offer yesterday. Their site was glitchy and I got an error message saying the payment didn't go through so I did it again. Same error message. I went back to my account on their site and realized my payment did go through and went through both times. So, I contacted the company. This was yesterday morning and I've not heard back. Should I contact the CC company to dispute the charge? I went through paypal though. Not sure how it works in that case. I had internal reservations about doing the offer when I went to their website...sorry, but just ick...anyways, I should have listened to my internal voice.

I did the 3500 IMVU offer yesterday. Their site was glitchy and I got an error message saying the payment didn't go through so I did it again. Same error message. I went back to my account on their site and realized my payment did go through and went through both times. So, I contacted the company. This was yesterday morning and I've not heard back. Should I contact the CC company to dispute the charge? I went through paypal though. Not sure how it works in that case. I had internal reservations about doing the offer when I went to their website...sorry, but just ick...anyways, I should have listened to my internal voice.

This same thing happened to me. I paid via paypal and put in a dispute as having been double charged. I got the refund within a few days.

I didn't see this one posted. There's another Pura D'or offer from Amazon. I found it under Discover Special Offers and Earn

Free Hair Therapy Kit $14.99

Purchase the Pura D'or Intense Hair Repair Therapy 2-Piece System at Amazon.com and earn 2,000 SB!* Receipt confirmation must be emailed to iredeemedpuradorpurchase@prodege.com by 12/18/2017 to earn SB.

Once you've tried the product, submit a honest product review and earn 500 SB!* Screenshot of product review must be emailed to iredeemedpuradorreview@prodege.com by 12/25/2017 to earn SB.

Just purchased 2 $50 Hotels.com gift cards...planned to book a hotel later this month anyway, 2000 SB and if I book the hotel 30 days after stay I should see around another 1000 SB!

And I did a 500 survey! Good day!

Does anyone know if shoe laces work for the Walmart Kiwi product offer?

The terms say you have to spend at least $4 per item, so I guess if it's over $4 it should count (http://www.swagbucks.com/shop/in-store/21665)

Since it says 'you must spend' rather than a retail price, I guess if you had a coupon that dropped it below $4 it won't count? The coupon prints have had a couple kiwi's but wonder if you can combine them. I haven't bought shoe stuff in ages so I'd probably get sticker shock on how much the stuff costs now.

The terms say you have to spend at least $4 per item, so I guess if it's over $4 it should count (http://www.swagbucks.com/shop/in-store/21665)

Since it says 'you must spend' rather than a retail price, I guess if you had a coupon that dropped it below $4 it won't count? The coupon prints have had a couple kiwi's but wonder if you can combine them. I haven't bought shoe stuff in ages so I'd probably get sticker shock on how much the stuff costs now.

Missed the $4 per item. Thanks!

I received an e-mail last night thanking me for using shop and earn with Kohls... It claims I made a $140 order yesterday through Swagbucks. Neither DH nor I ordered anything. Not sure what's going on there.

I received an e-mail last night thanking me for using shop and earn with Kohls... It claims I made a $140 order yesterday through Swagbucks. Neither DH nor I ordered anything. Not sure what's going on there.
Did you forget to log out on a different device somewhere maybe?

I got the same thing for a $25 purchase at Walgreens. It doesn't show up in my visited stores, and I am pretty sure no one has hacked my SB account, so I'll chalk this up to SB messing up.

Did you forget to log out on a different device somewhere maybe?

I only use it on my work and home computers, so there wouldn't be anyone else to be able to access it (other than DH and he didn't order it). I even checked our Kohl's account to make sure they hadn't been hacked.

I got the same thing for a $25 purchase at Walgreens. It doesn't show up in my visited stores, and I am pretty sure no one has hacked my SB account, so I'll chalk this up to SB messing up.

Strange. Wonder if they'll take it back.

Can someone sanity check me here on the Hotels.com GC deal?

So I buy 2 x$50 GC, get 2000sb
Hubby buys 2 x$50 GC, get 2000sb

I combine all 4 gift cards on the Hotels .com gift card page and then apply that to our 3 night booking using the SB rebate code which should net $20 after the stay.

I found a hotel i'd be willing to book through the site. I make the booking through SB and get 10sb per $ (because I'm not a rewards member) using the GC's and credit for the balance.

I'm thinking we get up to $60 off the booking and about $40 worth of SB's after the stay posts if it's counted on the total pd to hotels .com (regardless of GC or CC payment). Is this correct, am I overlooking something?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!