Those using swagbucks ???

Hooked on phonics deal today only. i plan on canceling at the 16 day mark.

Join 5 million kids and parents on their journey to highly effective learning with Hooked on Phonics. Get access to the Learn to Read app + workbooks delivered to your door. Sign up for a free 30-day trial & earn 700 SB. Stay subscribed for the second month & earn an additional 800 SB.*

*Must use email address that is associated with your Swagbucks account to earn SB. Initial 700 SB for the 30-day free trial will appear as Pending for 15 days. After the 30-day free trial, normal rates apply. Must stay subscribed for 2 months for additional 800 SB to award. Please allow at least 75 days for additional 800 SB to award. SB may be revoked for invalid or canceled orders. Swagbucks members will only be awarded (1) one time per user for the offer that is completed. Members will not be eligible to receive SB on this offer if a previous Hooked on Phonics offer was completed via Swagbucks, or for any future Hooked on Phonics offers on Swagbucks once this offer has been completed. SB amount subject to change any time without notice. This offer is presented to you by Swagbucks on behalf of a third-party merchant or sponsor ("Merchant"). Swagbucks does not endorse (and therefore is not responsible to you for) the Merchant's views, policies, products or services. Have questions? Please contact the Swagbucks Help Center.

Hooked on phonics deal today only. i plan on canceling at the 16 day mark.

Join 5 million kids and parents on their journey to highly effective learning with Hooked on Phonics. Get access to the Learn to Read app + workbooks delivered to your door. Sign up for a free 30-day trial & earn 700 SB. Stay subscribed for the second month & earn an additional 800 SB.*

*Must use email address that is associated with your Swagbucks account to earn SB. Initial 700 SB for the 30-day free trial will appear as Pending for 15 days. After the 30-day free trial, normal rates apply. Must stay subscribed for 2 months for additional 800 SB to award. Please allow at least 75 days for additional 800 SB to award. SB may be revoked for invalid or canceled orders. Swagbucks members will only be awarded (1) one time per user for the offer that is completed. Members will not be eligible to receive SB on this offer if a previous Hooked on Phonics offer was completed via Swagbucks, or for any future Hooked on Phonics offers on Swagbucks once this offer has been completed. SB amount subject to change any time without notice. This offer is presented to you by Swagbucks on behalf of a third-party merchant or sponsor ("Merchant"). Swagbucks does not endorse (and therefore is not responsible to you for) the Merchant's views, policies, products or services. Have questions? Please contact the Swagbucks Help Center.

I was looking at this offer as well. Do you know if you can cancel online?

Has anyone done the ProFlowers deal before? Looks like it is 1000 SB's and their cheapest deal looks to be $17, was thinking I could surprise my mom with flowers for $7 after getting the $10 back from SB, but wasn't sure if it really was that easy?

I was looking at this offer as well. Do you know if you can cancel online?
I am not sure, this is the first time i sign up.
Yes, but you actually just turn off the autopay. I have a link that takes you right to the page but I'll have to post it later when I'm home from work. Worked pretty easy once I had the link. I couldn't just sign into my account, it wasn't recognizing me but from the link it did let me sign in and then take it off autorenew. I'll post that link this evening.

BOO! It's time for your next Swag Code.

**HOT DEAL ALERT! Click the link below to find your Stealth Swag Code and a great deal with from Macy's. Macy’s is offering Home Design Waterproof Mattress Pads, Down Alternative Fiber Fill - Any Bed Size - for $14.99.

Remember, this is a one-time use only unique Swag Code that cannot be shared. Enter it in the Swag Code box by 12PM PT/3PM ET to earn 6SB.**

Has anyone done the ProFlowers deal before? Looks like it is 1000 SB's and their cheapest deal looks to be $17, was thinking I could surprise my mom with flowers for $7 after getting the $10 back from SB, but wasn't sure if it really was that easy?

Have you factored in shipping? normally costs an arm and a leg.

I think you need to be careful with many of these "deals" but if you were already going to send someone flowers then definitely go ahead and do it!

I got an email from Blue Apron for $35 off the first month. It does not show me the code. You just click the link and it says the discount will be applied at checkout. Is there anyway to combine this with SB's?

The newest swagcode didn't work for me in my usual browser. I switched to Chrome and it did work.

I got an email from Blue Apron for $35 off the first month. It does not show me the code. You just click the link and it says the discount will be applied at checkout. Is there anyway to combine this with SB's?

you will have to go through swagbucks. they were offering the same deal last year when i did it.

you will have to go through swagbucks. they were offering the same deal last year when i did it.

When I go through the SB's link, the $ off from Blue Apron is less so I was trying to find a way to combine the $35 off from my email with the 2000sb's. I think I'll just wait for now.

So I always enjoy a team challenge, they are fun and motivate me to earn a little more. However, it wasn't until today that I realized that we are really 'working' really hard for peanuts...I mean the winner gets 100 SB's, which is equivalent to $1.00! Right now my team is in third place, so that is a whopping $.30 :tongue:

But hey, some SB's are always better than no SB's....but I just realized that all of the chatter in the comments and cheering each other on isn't for much! But it is fun, so I'm really not complaining, just kind of laughing :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter