Those using swagbucks ???

I joined the team challenge when it began. I am on the 5th place team, Broom Mates. I don't remember a time, though I've only been at SB's for about 18mos, where there were 5 teams and the last two teams got nothing. It really dampens the enthusiasm.

I joined the team challenge when it began. I am on the 5th place team, Broom Mates. I don't remember a time, though I've only been at SB's for about 18mos, where there were 5 teams and the last two teams got nothing. It really dampens the enthusiasm.
I'm on the 4th place team. Someone posted that the 4th and 5th place team get 15 and 10 SB. I know it isn't much, but it makes me feel a little better that we aren't working for nothing :)

@wendow @Texans_loyal @KirbyLouWho

https://online.hookedonphonics.com/manage-account/

Sorry it's so late, but finally got back here to post the link to cancel the autorenew. Sign in on this link and you'll be right where you need to be. Click Manage Your Subscription and it says Disable Auto-Renewal _Yes_No, and click Yes, and then also Manage Your Shipments Disable Monthly Shipments _Yes_No. To cancel just click yes on both and you are all set!

So I always enjoy a team challenge, they are fun and motivate me to earn a little more. However, it wasn't until today that I realized that we are really 'working' really hard for peanuts...I mean the winner gets 100 SB's, which is equivalent to $1.00! Right now my team is in third place, so that is a whopping $.30 :tongue:

But hey, some SB's are always better than no SB's....but I just realized that all of the chatter in the comments and cheering each other on isn't for much! But it is fun, so I'm really not complaining, just kind of laughing :)
Hey, I'm on the third place team too! Lol. It's always fun and I usually learn something new, so that's cool! And some SB's are better than none, like you say, but also like you say, that's a lot of cheering each other on like we are working for this big reward. I just do my regular swagging, nothing extra than I usually do, and get a decent amount of points to help the team, at about 6500 so far. But it does seem a little silly to really work work work for the team points just for that $1 SB's if that's not how you usually swag. They ask everyone to put in extra time and do extra activities but you could get that extra dollar in actual SB's, instead of just team points that go towards some SB's. They say do the activites that earn less SB's to actually get more team points, but I'd rather get the SB's than points towards some SB's. Idk, lol, I do like the team challenges like I said and I'm glad when I get the swag ups, but it is a bit silly, lol. Hopefully not offending anyone, don't mean to do that!

Anyone do the RealEats deal? Right now it’s 4000 swagbucks. 4 meals is $60 but you get 50% off your first order. Is it difficult to cancel?

Dang it. I did Hooked on Phonics on DH's account no problem, showed up as pending right away. Did it on my account now and it's not showing as pending.

@speedyfishy I did just read on reddit it's easy to cancel. I don't have the offer though.

So, for the HoP deal, we just need to disable auto and shipments and then that's it? My welcome email said to expect my package in 7-10 days. I then went and disabled auto and disabled shipments. Will I still get the package? If so, do I return it? Just want to make sure I don't mess it up. Thanks!

So, for the HoP deal, we just need to disable auto and shipments and then that's it? My welcome email said to expect my package in 7-10 days. I then went and disabled auto and disabled shipments. Will I still get the package? If so, do I return it? Just want to make sure I don't mess it up. Thanks!

I'm confused too on whether the first package arriving in 7-10 days is included with the free 30-day trial.

@wendow @Texans_loyal @KirbyLouWho

https://online.hookedonphonics.com/manage-account/

Sorry it's so late, but finally got back here to post the link to cancel the autorenew. Sign in on this link and you'll be right where you need to be. Click Manage Your Subscription and it says Disable Auto-Renewal _Yes_No, and click Yes, and then also Manage Your Shipments Disable Monthly Shipments _Yes_No. To cancel just click yes on both and you are all set!

Did you receive one shipment for free (within the 30-day free trial)?

Anyone do the RealEats deal? Right now it’s 4000 swagbucks. 4 meals is $60 but you get 50% off your first order. Is it difficult to cancel?
I'm looking at this one. Its kind of pricey though even with the discount. If you end up paying $30 for four meals, its literally just four meals right? Not four meals for four people?

I'm looking at this one. Its kind of pricey though even with the discount. If you end up paying $30 for four meals, its literally just four meals right? Not four meals for four people?

Yeah I think it is just four meals. It is pricey, but I think this would be a $10 money maker. I honestly don’t think I would like any of the meal options though.

Is this like Home Chef or Blue Apron?

It appears to be like those services.

Where did you find this offer?

It is on my homepage. They only deliver to certain states, so you may not be eligible.

I just placed an order it was about $32 for four meals with tax. So it is about an $8 money maker and some free food. The Swagbucks aren’t pending yet for me though.

Yeah I think it is just four meals. It is pricey, but I think this would be a $10 money maker. I honestly don’t think I would like any of the meal options though.
I'm looking at it as an alternative for DH. I eat low carb and try to get DD to eat low carb too. She's type 1. But I still have to cook for DH so he ends up with lots of leftovers except when its spaghetti or something that DD loves and eats. I'm fine eating very simply to keep my carb count down and don't do a lot of "cooking" for myself. So this would be something I could just cook up for DH. I just think its expensive for four meals. Especially not knowing the serving size.

I'm looking at it as an alternative for DH. I eat low carb and try to get DD to eat low carb too. She's type 1. But I still have to cook for DH so he ends up with lots of leftovers except when its spaghetti or something that DD loves and eats. I'm fine eating very simply to keep my carb count down and don't do a lot of "cooking" for myself. So this would be something I could just cook up for DH. I just think its expensive for four meals. Especially not knowing the serving size.

Yeah, I am not renewing the service after the first week. Four meals would be $60 without the discount. I spend less than $60 for a full week of groceries for my SO and I.

No it hasn’t posted as pending yet. In the terms it says it can take up to 30 days. I’ll send them an email if it doesn’t post by the end of the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter