Those using swagbucks ???

Is anyone else having problems with the NCrave? I keep getting well that didn't work when I click like it or don't like it? help!!

The "Get Free Samples" for Bounty worked for me (pleasant surprise)
08/05/17 Discover: SB Offers: Get Bounty Samples +100 SB

It was in the first row of the Homepage. Credited after submitting email, etc and agreeing to be spammed, didn't have to do anything with the survey that came after. Instant credit.

It was in the first row of the Homepage. Credited after submitting email, etc and agreeing to be spammed, didn't have to do anything with the survey that came after. Instant credit.
Thank you for posting this! It worked for me too, as easily as you said. I clicked out when the little survey started, and the instant credit was there. Nice!

:confused3:confused3:confused3 I never can get this things to credit...sigh.

Thank you! Amazed it actually worked and now my first goal is met with a couple of clicks :)

I'm curious about the PupJoy offer. Has anyone heard of them? I'm going to look into it more later today. It appears it may be similar to BarkBox which I find expensive for what it is.

New Swago starting at noon EST Monday, can join now.

http://www.swagbucks.com/swago?mid=8745053
This is a shopping board, so most of the boxes can be checked just by visiting various stores through Swagbucks. If you don't have a Swagbutton installed on one of your computers, this is a good time to do it. Cell phones don't count - I don't know about tablets.

If you are planning to buy a gc through MyGiftCardsPlus, you should consider waiting until Monday.

This is a shopping board, so most of the boxes can be checked just by visiting various stores through Swagbucks. If you don't have a Swagbutton installed on one of your computers, this is a good time to do it. Cell phones don't count - I don't know about tablets.

If you are planning to buy a gc through MyGiftCardsPlus, you should consider waiting until Monday.
Thank you! Was just about to order a Rainforest Cafe gift card. Would have beat myself up come Monday. Really appreciate it. This is my favorite style of Swago boards!

Is there any catch to the gillette offer? Can I just order the razors, get the SB and cancel? Easy to cancel online or no?

Is there any catch to the gillette offer? Can I just order the razors, get the SB and cancel? Easy to cancel online or no?
Two different options, you can sign up for subscription or on demand. On demand you text them to let them know when you want a refill, so if you don't order more, you don't pay for anything.

Super annoyed. The hubs put in to redeem SBs into GC's and now there's some email to verify nonsense going on. Has anyone else had this happen?

Super annoyed. The hubs put in to redeem SBs into GC's and now there's some email to verify nonsense going on. Has anyone else had this happen?
Every time you redeem your SB's, you either have to verify via e-mail or a security question. That's the way they do it.

Every time you redeem your SB's, you either have to verify via e-mail or a security question. That's the way they do it.
We've been doing SB for years. And yes, we've had the security process question in the past and received the email. But this process is completely different. We did some digging online and we may have to send in a copy of his ID. Seriously ... ***?

Couldn't get this to credit for me either. Thanks for letting us know though. Always worth a shot!

We've been doing SB for years. And yes, we've had the security process question in the past and received the email. But this process is completely different. We did some digging online and we may have to send in a copy of his ID. Seriously ... ***?

Wow! I always have to verify the email, but I've never had to send in an ID, hopefully this isn't accurate

Wow! I always have to verify the email, but I've never had to send in an ID, hopefully this isn't accurate

Sometimes with multi accounts on an IP address, Swagbucks will want a scanned copy of an official ID. To make sure that two people are actually doing each account, not some person with two, I guess.

My sister and her roommate got hit. The roommate needed to scan in an ID. She blocked out the ID number itself and they took it. My sister didn't have to do anything, how that proves that two actual people are on two accounts, I have no clue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter