Those using swagbucks ???

I get it. If I hadn't already been comfortable with Paypal and Paribus, this might have made me uneasy also. I actually am more uneasy about all the surveys that want to know my son's birthday and my income.

This is not the first time I used SB Local, and I haven't had any problems. But I can't guarantee your experience will be the same.

Right. The income thing is a mostly a general range. I stay away from SB stuff that requires my actual address, not just the city where I live or the zip code.

Has anyone done the clearsurrance offer for 75 Sb's? I just completed it and wonder how long (if ever) to expect it to credit. I hate submitting my email, but this one was 75, so I thought I'd try. Just curious if anyone has had success?

Screen Shot 2017-08-03 at 7.21.12 AM.png

Couple offers showing on the Homepage
08/03/17 Discover: Revenue Universe: Boeing Petition +10 SB
08/03/17 Discover: SB Offers: Migraine Guide +25 SB

The Migraine Guide showed up as "Easy Signup" and credited instantly after I submitted the first page.

Now I forget what the Boeing one was titled but it had Boeing in the picture. Another short form to register but that took 3-4 minutes to credit.

July bonuses are out. I got $9.05! That is my biggest bonus ever! My maternity leave ends this week so I will be lucky to meet my lowest goal everyday once I go back to work but it was nice to add about $150 to the Disney fund this summer and I think a few amazon and Target cards I used for baby stuff.

Has anyone done the clearsurrance offer for 75 Sb's? I just completed it and wonder how long (if ever) to expect it to credit. I hate submitting my email, but this one was 75, so I thought I'd try. Just curious if anyone has had success?

View attachment 258473
Mine didn't credit, either. I couldn't find a disclaimer for a later credit date, so I already submitted my request for payment. Like you said, it's for 75 SB. Plus, it took me some time to type out my story.

View attachment 258473

Mine didn't credit, either. I couldn't find a disclaimer for a later credit date, so I already submitted my request for payment. Like you said, it's for 75 SB. Plus, it took me some time to type out my story.
I did mine about 2 a.m. right after the switch, when I saw it. I clicked just in case it would work but didn't expect it to since it always says offer unavailable since I've done it before. But I was thinking it's been about six months so maybe it reset or something? Anyway, it didn't credit right away, but finally showed up about 11 a.m., so about 9 hours to credit. At least Very happy for the points today!

I also had wild life credit. when do you plan on canceling?
I'll probably let it go through the 4 months. I was charged on 7/18, so if that's the day it charges each month and it keeps crediting the first few days into the following month, I'll probably start trying to cancel after the 4th charge.

I'll probably let it go through the 4 months. I was charged on 7/18, so if that's the day it charges each month and it keeps crediting the first few days into the following month, I'll probably start trying to cancel after the 4th charge.
I did this too and got my credit today. In the 3 monthly donations bit, does that include the initial donation, or is it the initial donation, then another bonus for the next 3 donations after that?

I did this too and got my credit today. In the 3 monthly donations bit, does that include the initial donation, or is it the initial donation, then another bonus for the next 3 donations after that?

that is what i'm trying to figure out.

I already claimed my July bonus, but I should also be receiving 300 SB for a referral bonus (I was referred). Should that have been included in my July bonus or will that be credited separately? Anyone know?

I didn't really think this through all the way and did my donation using a prepaid MC, which doesn't have enough on it for the additional monthly donations and I don't know if there's a way to update the card. :-/ I was excited though to see the first credit go through!

I already claimed my July bonus, but I should also be receiving 300 SB for a referral bonus (I was referred). Should that have been included in my July bonus or will that be credited separately? Anyone know?

Separate bonus. The July bonus you claimed was just for the daily goals. The referral bonus credits on it's own schedule, the only place I've found the schedule is on the blog posts:
http://blog.swagbucks.com/2017/07/get-your-500-sb-buddy-bonus-in-july.html

So in a couple more days you should see the referral bonuses come out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter