Those using swagbucks ???

Mine was the lowest it has been a long time, but that is because I started going back to school in january and had to double up on homework to be able to go on our trip this week! I only met my second goal a few times and that was only when it was in the 300's. I got 778.
Nice job, especially since you've been extra busy since going back to school! Have a wonderful trip!

So if i just completed a survey and I see it didn't credit, what information do I need to have to submit a ticket? I didn't write down the survey number or anything but I still have the end page that says "thank you for completing our survey"

To those who have lost NCraves. Try doing 3-4 Ngages, the lady at the computer or best of web, and refresh your page. My Ncraves have not been there until I have been doing at 3.

No Ncraves or Ngages today :(

I hope JunGroup lasts for awhile. 100 is really high for a first goal this early in the month!

A tip I picked up from this thread has helped me when my nCraves don't show up. I open a new incognito window, and they almost always show up then.

I've found I have to clear cookies and then ncraves shows up. I just clear cookies when they don't show and next thing I know they are back. sometimes a get a couple to choose from and other times 10.

what ncraves have you found take the least amount of time?

Hi all, I'm new to Swagbucks. Thanks for all the tips. I've been doing it for about 10 days and have 922SB - is that low or high? I can only do it on evenings after work and am slowly learning how to get more points.

What is LTG? I haven't yet figured that one out! Thanks! :)

Hi all, I'm new to Swagbucks. Thanks for all the tips. I've been doing it for about 10 days and have 922SB - is that low or high? I can only do it on evenings after work and am slowly learning how to get more points.

I think that's pretty good for your first 10 days. :thumbsup2
LTG is Laptop Guy. Look over the last few pages of this thread, someone posted a picture of him. You click on him and it will open another tab which you click on to open a third tab. That last tab will show a video or have story, but if you look on the second tab it will have a countdown timer for 10-20 seconds. Once that timer ends the button will turn green and you can click again to move to the next story. It takes 10 to earn 2 SB and you'll get a notice that tells you what number you are on. When you are finished it will say "thanks for exploring great content".

I think that is great!! I don't have much time to spend on SB's at all. I have been at this for a month or two and get about 100 a day. So, you are doing great!

For me (in the same boat as you where I usually just do it in the evenings..) I think that's good! That's a little less than 100 per day which is usually what I try to get. I started about 6 weeks ago and I'm almost ready to cash out for my 3rd $25 gift card. I think if you continue at that pace and get to say 3000 per month, that's a $25 gift card and then some.. not bad!

Hey all- did an Alcon offer for 25 SB under popular offers and I just had to put in my email and skip through some offers, then take a quiz on if I wore contacts or glasses and I checked and my account had been credited 50 SB!!! :cool1:

So if i just completed a survey and I see it didn't credit, what information do I need to have to submit a ticket? I didn't write down the survey number or anything but I still have the end page that says "thank you for completing our survey"

I don't ever have the survey number. You go to "Contact us" and on top right there is a submit request button. Put in all the info you have- what it was (peanut lab, gold survey, etc), how much the survey was worth and any info you have in the description- I try to be as detailed as possible on what the subject was. Then there's a button at the bottom to upload a picture. I've never had the survey number but always had a picture and I was credited within the hour most times. Definitely worth the effort!

I found lots of really easy ones yesterday/today via the "Discover" section.. A lot of them you just have to search what they ask (Diabetes, Blood pressure, etc) and click on 3 results. Credits instantly.

Is anyone having trouble getting SwagBucks to load? I can see the top and sides of the home page but the middle is blank except for the lines that usually separate the sections. I get the same blank page on all of the pages I try except I was able to get the My Account to load. Luckily LTG was at the top of it and is working. I have tried in Firefox and Safari and neither loads correctly.

Is anyone having trouble getting SwagBucks to load? I can see the top and sides of the home page but the middle is blank except for the lines that usually separate the sections. I get the same blank page on all of the pages I try except I was able to get the My Account to load. Luckily LTG was at the top of it and is working. I have tried in Firefox and Safari and neither loads correctly.

Yes, I had the same problem earlier on my home PC. My work laptop is fine.

Yep, it's been like this since last night for me...on both my laptop and ipad. I have rebooted and still the same.

ETA: Having that problem in FF and Chrome. But just came up normal looking in IE.

Yes, I'm having that trouble with Firefox but Chrome works for me. However, I've heard reports from others that they're having the same issue on Chrome. And others having no issues whatsoever. I prefer to run the videos on Firefox and I noticed for nCrave at least, if you scroll all the way to the bottom (after using the sidebar), the playlists are showing up. And for sponsored videos, the links pop up on the bottom of the page. But it's very annoying and I hope they get that fixed soon.

I am able to get it to load in FF using private browsing. But my enclaves aren't showing and I've tried all of the tricks. I doubt I'll get 2nd goal and it is actually a bit lower today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter