Those using swagbucks ???

I've had really good luck with SBTV lately. Bonus rounds on bonus rounds. I let it run last night and got about 40 SB overnight.

Type bing in the swagbucks search and it will bring up the offer.

How long did it take for it to show up in your SB? I signed up and it says it rewards instantly, but I don't see it. I have this happen all the time and it is so frustrating.

Nevermind, it is there now.

I am awaiting several Target GCs to clear from SB. I have a trip coming up on Saturday and really want to use these GCs to go buy the last of my DIsney GC. I don't know why SB takes so long, Perk is so quick!

Thanks! I got just over 1000 and I thought for sure I would have less from last month because I didn't think I met my 2nd goal that much.

Wow, that's awesome! I was thrilled with my 537. It's the first month EVER that I've made my first goal for the entire month.

Mine was the lowest it has been a long time, but that is because I started going back to school in january and had to double up on homework to be able to go on our trip this week! I only met my second goal a few times and that was only when it was in the 300's. I got 778.

Hmm! only 851.

I was expecting more than that. Are the streak goals cumulative or do you only get one?
For instance, I managed to meet my goal everyday for the month. Am I only getting the 300SB or do I get the 300,200,100, and 25 goals?

Hmm! only 851.

I was expecting more than that. Are the streak goals cumulative or do you only get one?
For instance, I managed to meet my goal everyday for the month. Am I only getting the 300SB or do I get the 300,200,100, and 25 goals?
Just the 300. The others you can get more than one of (if you don't get the 300), if you get a 21 day streak, miss a day, and get a 7, or vice versa, or 2 14s.

1026 for February -- my best month since joining last April! I made my second goal every day of the month except for the 1st, when I made only my first goal. It helps when the apps and nCraves are actually working. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter