"This is Madness!" "This is VMK!" Disniplaya's Rant!

laxplaya1346

It'll be an ongoing thing...
Now before I begin I am warning everyone, yes this is another rant but this rant covers all angles.

Let me set the scene. Sunday morning. Had a day of work yesterday and didn't get a chance to go on VMK. Looked on Friday to see the new items coming so I thought to myself oh ok so I'll log on sunday morning to get them for my daily dose of VMK and then be done with it. Little did I know madness was in store. Log on at 11:30 EST and saw the quest event, open the quest button and all heck breaks lose. WHAT? 7 Quests? I quickly scroll through them and spill my coffee on myself when i see that death to all VMK Society quest we are all working on. I quickly begin it and yes I admit I'm a cheater so i go onto another forum site and pull up the answers. Everything going fine I get to the 575 task. I'm like oh simple I'll just round up some pirate buddies from the DIS. Sigh.. ignorance is bliss. Log on to the dis scroll down... "575 Need Help!" "575 Looking for Group!" "575 Meet us!". Wow why is this task so difficult to complete? Go into the queue for pirates... 43??? So I find a group and think oh great this is a piece of cake a quest like this can't just last a weekend. Log in to Disfaniams pirate square and discover that yes it is a weekend quest. What? why create the hardest quest in the history of VMK for a weekend where there aren't even enough rooms to fit us all? Why not create more rooms? Or each weekend they could have spanned this quest out to maybe 4 parts. Now I have an hour before my shift and school tomorrow, does VMK expect us to drop our real lifes and spend it on here? Everything must be taken under moderation which includes VMK. I'm sorry I have family to support that I don't have time. Another thing is VMK was created for children. Primarily 9-14. We all know younger children play and the VMK community is generally older than that. Regardless VMK should stick to its original setting of creating a game for kids. This challenge is just too much for little ones. So VMK I love the idea and the prizes but not in the way you delivered. This quest is one I'm helping others do but will not complete myself.

RANT OVER

Disniplaya

Look, this is my VMK today, got in a team, 3 ppl crashed, nobody won.
This is TOTAL MADNESS! They are wonderful prizes! We all want them!
But its crashing this crashing that! and it's pathetic!
VMK really needs to sort itself out. For once in my VMK life i can say, im getting really stressed out, and worse thing is. Little kiddis are playing this and are expected to score 575 in potc! 45000+ in Jungle Cruise
And 75 ghosts in mansion
Are they mental! This is upsetting everyone! Another girl put on the net

' My 9 year old daughter is playing this, and she is truly upset '
Everyone has a right to be mad at this quest.
I would rather watch paint dry, than to be crashing all the time
I had to log onto VMK 6 times this morning and its horrible.
I dont care whether i dont get the prizes. Because to be honest i dont care anymore. When i first saw it i was like WOW!! Thats amazing!
But no, it is TOO difficult

VMK should terminate the quest.
I cant even get into the pirate lobby to do my keys!
This is upsetting.
Im so sorry VMK about my bad comments about this quest.
But im sure that other players will agree me.
Sorry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter