This is a weird question

GinaGrumpyDwarf

<font color=deeppink>Preferrs a BUZZ but will sett
We are booked on the free dining plan in sept. we were only able to get the free dining for 10 days and we will be there for 14. 2 room only days in the beginning and 1 room only date on the end. My question to everyone is I know I wont be able to use free dining until the 3rd day in but do you think I will be able to use it on my last sday there? I would think it would expire even though we arent checking out. Does any of this make sense? we are not changing rooms at all we will be in the same place the whole time.

I don't have an answer, but a question. Why were you unable to get the DP on those other days?

Your dining plan expires at midnight on the last day of your dining package, so you wouldn't be able to use it for your last day since it's hotel only.

ETA: The dining plan can only be booked for a maximum of 10 days, so that's why I'm assuming you have some room only reservations?

We did the exact same thing last year. They combined the package into one room key. The credits remained until we used the last one on the last day.

I'm a little confused as to what your asking.
I always go for 14 days.
So I split my stay.
I do have to pay 2 deposits.
As I have 2 reservations.
That is the only draw back.
9/23 - 9/30 CB
9/30 - 10/7 PORS
I got the free dining the entire stay.
Had I stayed at 1 resort.
I would have gotten only 10 days free dining.
Max stay with this promotion is 10 days.
If its not to late maybe you can do a split stay.
good luck.

Brendita said:
I'm a little confused as to what your asking.
I always go for 14 days.
So I split my stay.
I do have to pay 2 deposits.
As I have 2 reservations.
That is the only draw back.
9/23 - 9/30 CB
9/30 - 10/7 PORS
I got the free dining the entire stay.
Had I stayed at 1 resort.
I would have gotten only 10 days free dining.
Max stay with this promotion is 10 days.
If its not to late maybe you can do a split stay.
good luck.

I have a reservation with dreams unlimited for 10 days and 5 days at Pop Century both with free dining. The dates are 9/17 til 10/02.

the reason we didnt book free dining for the other days is because we would have to buy more tickets and we dont need any more. Also we keep changing our minds on the amount of time we can go. We were keeping our options open in case we got a really good flight rate. Thanks for your help

My DS & I are annual pass holders.
So I didn't need tickets at all.
So my T.A. put 1 day ticket for each of us on each reservation.
I only had to buy 4 ticket for the entire stay.
Have free dining for entire 14 days.
1 free Planet Hollywood voucher on each reservation.
So I'm very happy with the reservation my T.A got us.
We will save the day tickets for later use.
We us Small World I can't say enough about them.

the Dining Package RESSIE we booked is for the 27th to the 7th. We have decided to stay 2 days extra at the begining of the ressie 25-27 and 1 day later at the end of the ressie 7-8 to make 3 different ressies Sept. 25th to Oct. 8th...lol Looking back maybe we should have done a split stay or changed dates and just had a 10 day and a 3 day ressie. We dont need the extra tickets, but oh well. Thanks all!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter