This has scam written all over it

tinkerbellandeeyor

DIS Veteran
I just checked my email that stated 32 people who looked at my reputation score

They just want me to check mine and I dont care what it is

Nor do i care to look at others

I got a phone call once, and the guy told me that I was wanted by the IRS for back taxes and to give them my social security number or the police were coming to arrest me. I said to him that if he were really from the IRS he'd already have my social security number and that I was on to him. He hung up.

There are probably a lot of people who would panic and give out their numbers. The IRS never calls you to tell you anything. They send letters.

Stop worrying about the little things and what others “supposedly” think about you. Life is too short to worry about scams, what others think about you etc. Focus on what YOU enjoy. Sometimes the internet isn’t the place to spend lots of time.

I got a phone call once, and the guy told me that I was wanted by the IRS for back taxes and to give them my social security number or the police were coming to arrest me. I said to him that if he were really from the IRS he'd already have my social security number and that I was on to him. He hung up.

There are probably a lot of people who would panic and give out their numbers. The IRS never calls you to tell you anything. They send letters.

I get that guy with the recorded voice several times. Not surprisingly no one has shown up yet! 😒

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter