These 2 tours were mentioned as new

DizMe

Here we gooooo...
I'm so signing up for the train tour on our next trip in the fall! Walts tour is $136 so I'm sure it will be at least that much.

I’m so glad I got to ride the Lilly Belle before they started charging. Man, they really are starting to upcharge like crazy at DLR! But people were stealing stuff off of the train. 🙄 How could you even bear to look at something you stole?!
Me too! I got to do a special tour once with Bob Gurr, and went a few times when all you had to do was get there early and grab a spot. Then they removed things from it because people were messing with stuff, and then they started charging, as you said, because of idiots who stole stuff even though they always had a conductor along. My friend got to put on the coat that used to hang on a hook--I think it was Walt's--but that's because it was a private event thing and the guide and conductor allowed it. Obviously that was a long time ago.

I think they've had them in the past? Are they maybe just bringing them back? I saw it on FB so can't verify the info is current.
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/events-tours/disneyland/disneyland-railroad-guided-tour/
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/events-tours/disneyland/cultivating-the-magic-tour/

*UPDATE: "Two guided tours are returning to Disneyland with reservations opening April 30th," so apparently they are bringing these two back shortly!
This looks amazing! If they open reservations on April 30th, when do you think they would start the tours? That day or at a later date?

Disneyland Railroad Guided Tour​

Disneyland Park
2 hours
Take a journey to discover Walt Disney’s passion for trains and ride in the Presidential Car of the Disneyland Railroad, the Lilly Belle.
Valid ticket and park reservation for same park on same date required.
Disney VISA Card Member Price (plus tax) from:
Ages 3+ - $114.75
There is a 24-hour cancellation policy (see terms in Important Details).

Reservations open today.
Tours start Saturday May 11.
Morning and Afternoon times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter